Chapter twenty six

AARON HERNANDEZ

"Hello. For those who might not know me, I am Cassandra Khan, daughter of the prime minister of Rwanda. Yes, the one who was harassed, raped, and abducted that I believe you might be looking for. Here I am you don't have to look any further. I want to express my gratitude to my caring parents for caring for me but I guess like they say too much of everything is bad sometimes. I guess my mom and dad's caring too much somehow have reached its bad.
Aaron Hernandez, the convict you are looking for thinking he did what Mom and Dad lied about him for, did not do anything he is being accused of. He did not harass me, rape me or abduct me or do any of those bad things that you are accusing him of.

I met Aaron on the night of my high school graduation. I think from now it's about two months since then. Instead of celebrating the graduation with my friends, I went to my sister that night Aaron hosted a party and since my sister was in the same friend group as him, she was invited so I tagged along. I met Aaron that night, we talked and connected at the fortnight of the night and before sunrise. I was tugged into the sheets of his bed willingly. I am sitting here vouching that I made that decision to go back to his resort sober and so did he.
He could vouch for that too but he is sleeping." She smiles at the camera and this time at least it has some form of brightness to it.

"Oh and yes, we are together and for the second time, it's by my will. So back to the story. I woke up the guy brought me breakfast in bed and like every girl I swooned at the gesture." Something similar to what you could name as a smile breaks on her face at that part.

"I spent two days with him then went back to my sister's and after a few days he asked me to come with him to the Bahamas to meet with his sibling. They have this nice thing they do of meeting and just hanging out like brothers and sisters they are without work, stress, or anything except the four of them. It's healthy and good, I highly recommend it. So I went with him and spent an amazing two full weeks with the guy and his sibling having fun. I will upload the pictures we took to back my story up as much as I would like to keep my private life, private as it was I also want to have this issue resolved.

So we went back to Rwanda after those two weeks and then before I even fully healed from the jet lag Dad and Mom came to tell me the college I would applied to accepted me and then I was in Mauritius ending whatever he and I were building up and then two weeks later at Mauritius I was told I was pregnant. My parents brought me back to Rwanda and I went to speak with Aaron about it because it is our business and not anyone's. He told me he had business to take care of and asked me to come with him so we could have the conversation of what was to be done and I came obviously willingly again and while I was here having the time of my life. Fake articles hit me in the face and for a moment I was doubting whether it was me or if there was another Cassandra Khan with the same issues but different again. I repeat for the third time I was not harassed, raped, or abducted. That is my truth look into it and y'all will realize it for yourself. Aaron is innocent and wrongly accused please drop this now. Mom and Dad sorry for the miscommunication this caused and for having you go to these lengths for nothing. I humbly apologize to you. I am doing this video on my own accord, no one forced me to do it or anything of the sort. Again, I sincerely apologize to everyone that this incident might have caused inconvenience. It simply blew out of proportion so quickly and was neither mine, Aaron nor my parent's intention. Thank you." I didn't realize it when it happened, it's when tears fell on my hand that I realized I cried again.

"She uploaded the photos when we were in the Bahamas, I did too so did Cami and even Cole who wasn't there. We all vouched for her story and her sister did too. When her parents realized their daughter's response overshadowed their bad intentions. They released a statement apologizing to you for falsely accusing you and bad naming your name. Unfortunately for them, though the president wasn't having it so he fired Cassy's father on his post, and to this day everything is as good as that." I nod wiping the tears away.
I need to stop crying.