Chapter 68

Jiang Luo's posture was commanding.

The moment his lips touched, it completely caught the vengeful spirit off guard.

Chi You, head bowed and back bent, saw his composure slip away, leaving the usually nimble vengeful spirit utterly stunned.

The scent of blood mingled in the air between them, while Jiang Luo's body carried a faint cool fragrance. After running for a long time, his breath was hurried and warm, the smell of sweat mixed with the freshness of a shower, misting onto Chi You's cheek.

The blood of several victims that stained the murderer's face also smeared onto the face of the young man with black hair.

The murderer's lips were cold as ice.

As hard as a rock, yet their surface was soft, delicate like human skin. Just like its owner, inherently cruel and cunning, yet posing as a harmless gentleman.

After the kiss, Jiang Luo hesitated for a second before hardening his heart and engaging Chi You's lips and tongue, pressing forward.

Exchange of bodily fluids.

Just lips touching was fucking useless.

The vengeful spirit and the human met within the embrace of a kiss.

The intertwining of hot and cold, an eerie sensation jumping into the cerebral cortex, snapped Chi You back to reality. The vengeful spirit oddly lowered his gaze, locking eyes with the young man with black hair.

Even while actively kissing him, the expression on the young man's face was incredibly dismissive, flashing irritation and impatience. He didn't bother to hide it, his eyes directly challenging Chi You, provocatively and cunningly enveloping the vengeful spirit like a net.

Chi You's Adam's apple bobbed, he wanted to say something, but only met the soft and pliable lips of another. The sensation he had never experienced before overwhelmed him, leaving the vengeful spirit wondering why his throat felt itchier, as he swallowed once more.

In a moment, whether short or long, a hidden and suppressed dark malice quickly grew unnoticed, like a tumultuous sea aflame.

The vengeful spirit's gaze darkened, his hand holding the chainsaw slowly lowered, the sharp sound of the chainsaw idly echoing in the empty hallway.

Jiang Luo forced himself to self-hypnotize, taking perverse pleasure in the thought of Chi You being disgusted.

His advances were relentless, crude, and barbaric. Jiang Luo kept count of the time, thinking he would finish this one-minute kiss before Chi You could react, but soon, the vengeful spirit's hands were around his waist, his chest vibrating, a muffled laugh leaking from their lips.

Under Jiang Luo's incredulous gaze, he slightly pulled away, their lips still touching, the ambiguous air flowing between them. He whispered low, "This is indeed an interesting method."

As if breaking yet connected, their lips wet from the other's touch, speaking made their mouths meet again and again, this sensation even stickier than their entwined tongues, making one's breath quicken. The vengeful spirit, deliberately or not, continued with his lips touching, "A patient, seeking life, voluntarily offers a kiss to the murderer doctor," he laughed, his voice a low rumble against the ground, "Mr. Jiang, I like this very much."

Having said that, he suddenly pulled the young man with black hair into his arms and kissed him back with a more barbaric stance, turning the tables.

This kiss was utterly different from the previous one. Caught off guard by the vengeful spirit's assertive demeanor, Jiang Luo was pushed back step by step. His heart pounded, his tongue ached from being sucked, the vengeful spirit's tongue reaching unusually deep as he wasn't human. His eyes burned with fire, glaring at him, unwilling to be outdone, he fought back.