Chapter 103

"Whoa..." Lu's mouth hung wide open, suspecting he misheard, "Blow up the ship?"

Jiang Luo nodded confidently, "Exactly, blow up the ship."

Ge Zhu swallowed, exchanging a glance with Ye Xun, "How? If the ship blows, the blood eels might survive in the water, but we might not."

"I might not have expressed it accurately," Jiang Luo smiled brightly, emphasizing each word, "What I mean is, blow up both the ship and the blood eels together."

It would be even better if that damn Chi You got blown up too.

Thinking about blowing up even the evil spirits, before his companions could react, Jiang Luo eagerly continued, "This ship is full of blood eel eggs and fry. If any female fry escape, the consequences are unimaginable. This ship is a breeding ground for male eels to spawn with females. You know what's in the hold."

"Each victim has dozens of fry in their stomachs. If left alone, those fry will hatch sooner or later. The simplest way is to have ordinary people escape on lifeboats before nightfall, and we prepare our own lifeboat. When night falls, after killing the female blood eels, we escape to the hold, lure all the male eels inside, lock the door, blow up the hold, and completely destroy the ship."

Lu Youyiand his group listened in shock, but Wen Renlian had already started considering the feasibility of blowing up the ship, "The Agonise is too massive. Blowing up the hold and sinking the whole ship would take at least two hours. We have time to escape the whirlpool."

"Are we really going to blow it up?" Seylor took a sharp breath, "Won't we wait for the police to arrive?"

Jiang Luo put on a serious expression, "Technically, we should wait for them. However," he paused, pointing to the wall with 320 crew photos, earnestly asking, "If this ship has 320 male eels, countless fry and eggs, how many police do you think it would take to catch them all?"

This question didn't require much thought; the most straightforward and effective way to deal with blood eels was the method Jiang Luo suggested.

Ge Zhu forced a bitter smile, a touch of melancholy on his face, "Even if the police come, without destroying these fish, some people might be enticed by their 'longevity and youth' effects. Who knows what major mistakes that could cause? Everyone desires immortality, everyone desires eternal youth."

Zhuo Zhongqiu took the photos off the wall, determined, "Then let's blow it up."

Wen Renlian smiled at Jiang Luo, "Hmm, I also vote for blowing up the ship."

Kuang Zheng silently raised his hand.

Lu Youyi suddenly jumped up in excitement, shouting, "Blow it up! Not blowing it up is inhuman! I've never blown up a ship this big in my life!"

"We're not like you," Ge Zhu joked, "We've never blown up a ship before."

This proposal clearly excited everyone, including Jiang Luo, who, with paper and pen, began writing, "The blood eels have poor eyesight. We'll coat ourselves in mucus, take everyone to drop lifeboats, asking them not to wear shoes or bring anything that makes noise, including keys, jewelry, and such. After quietly lowering the lifeboats, they'll leave first."

Jiang Luo wrote down the "Cruise Lifeboat Locations," and continued, "Last time, Gu Zhu and I used an excuse to have the first mate show us around the ship. We found the location of the lifeboats and life jackets in the middle of the ship. After they leave on the boat, we'll go to the kitchen and storage to find oil drums and gas canisters. We'll spread oil in the hold, and when the time comes, one gas canister and a flame will be enough to turn these blood eels into ashes."