Paimon's Arrival in Greendale

Paimon leans out the back of the moving carriage as she looks out with a bored look. She props her head with her hand. Sunlight shines off her two hairpins. Nemuri flies high in the sky above the carriage with a happy look.

Behind her the party is mostly asleep, but Teina, who is in the back on top of a box with her arms crossed. Demai and Julian are leaning against each other as they sleep. Rein leans against Albuis as the Lancer drools.

'It's been a long 3 days since we left the Village of Fumel.' Paimon narrates her thoughts. 'Nothing's happened in those three days... So boring, Paimon wants to punch someone... No, Paimon is not sadistic! Why do these thoughts keep coming to Paimon's head? Ever since we left Aslely, they've been growing more and more.'

Paimon lets out a bored groan as Paimon looks at her Partner in the sky.

'Ugh, this world and body gives Paimon a headache... Haaaaaa, it's been a month and a half since Paimon's come to this world... Pai- I've actually have had a lot of fun, who knew coming to a new world could be so awesome...'

The carriage hits a rock and Paimon's elbow slips, sending Paimon's face onto the bottom of the carriage. Paimon lets out some hisses as she rubs the red mark on her forehead.

Nemuri lets out a chortle and Paimon glares at the flying Daedream. The creature floats down and sits on top of the carriage.

'But we should be arriving at Greendale today. Oh, Paimon can't wait, we should be staying there for a while. Paimon wonders what we'll do after that?' She sighs. 'Probably more carriage rides.'

Rein snorts away and he notices he's leaning on a sleeping Albuis. He swiftly shoots up and rubs the drool off his face.

Rein lets out a yawn and rubs his face. "How much longer?"

"We should be there within the hour." Teina informs.

"Finally, then we'll be able to actually have a good rest. Fumel wasn't bad, but that was hardly a rest, since we had to deal with those Bandits."

"At least we were rewarded." Paimon looks up to the sky.

"Mostly you." Rein mutters.

Paimon gives Rein a smug look. "Not my fault people treat the Fae like gods."

"You abused that!" Rein's eyes turn white in anger as a tick mark appears on his head.

"Is it wrong for a girl to want to be pampered?"

Rein glares at the Faerie. "You made them feed you by hand! And you hogged all the food!"

Paimon just gives him a smug look.

Rein grits his teeth in anger. Albuis grunts as he wakes up and blinks his brown eyes. He rubs his eyes and looks to Teina.

"We're nearly there." Teina informs.