Chapter 2

The man who handed Jiang Su the business card was named Xu Dazhi. Early the next morning, he arrived at the hotel on time and took Jiang Su to the car.

"I'm from Sanjin Entertainment! A well-known big company in the industry! Renowned as a star-making factory, we send out over a hundred young men and women to talent shows every year..." As soon as they got in the car, Xu Dazhi started rambling.

Xu Dazhi wasn't entirely wrong. Sanjin Entertainment used to be considered a star-making factory, a place countless men and women aspired to be part of.

However, times changed rapidly, and in recent years, more and more companies entered the talent show market, diminishing Triple Gold Entertainment's former glory.

Xu Dazhi said all this to both impress and intimidate the young girl in front of him, stirring her desire for money and status. While also making her aware of her insignificance and hoping she would obediently follow the company's instructions in the future.

"Mhm," Jiang Su responded with a single sound, sitting there without moving a muscle.

Xu Dazhi had never seen someone so indifferent before.

Those who aspired to be stars, after hearing his speech, couldn't contain their excitement and showed their longing. Some even younger ones couldn't wait to express their loyalty to the company on the spot, eagerly promising to make money for the company!

"Brother Xu, we're here," the driver in the front seat said, turning his head.

The driver carefully sized up Jiang Su's appearance, thinking to himself, 'Indeed, she is beautiful, with a unique charm. No wonder they had to pick her up early in the morning.'

At this moment, Xu Dazhi pushed open the car door and said, "Alright, come with me first."

Jiang Su responded and placed her hand on the door.

Xu Dazhi glanced at her.

Her skin was truly fair, smooth, and delicate enough to break at the slightest touch. The girl exuded fragility in her beauty.

Without thinking, Xu Dazhi instinctively reached out to help her.

But his thoughts quickly changed.

Being indifferent was okay.

Seeing her delicate appearance, she got into the car without any precautions. From now on, won't she just follow whatever the company says in the future?

He guessed that the girl hadn't seen much of the world and couldn't imagine what a star-making factory is, so that's why she acted so indifferent...

As Xu Dazhi's thoughts turned back and forth, when he came back to his senses, Jiang Su had already gotten out of the car herself.

"Come on, let's go inside," Xu Dazhi called out to her while carefully observing Jiang Su's expression.

Sanjin Entertainment, although it's not as big as others, was located in a commercial center on Third Ring Road. The CEO had bought the first five floors of this skyscraper with a single stroke of his hand.

The building was tall, with a lobby adorned with revolving doors and a gleaming marble floor. Crystal chandeliers hung from the ceiling, giving the whole place a magnificent appearance.

Xu Dazhi thought to himself, Now that you've seen it with your own eyes, you must feel a sense of longing and awe, right?

"Come, this way."

At this moment, a young girl rushed up to him, grabbing Xu Dazhi's sleeve and starting to cry, "I know I was wrong; I've already apologized and broken up with my boyfriend. I was chosen from five hundred people. My fans have spent a lot of money on me. I still want to participate in the show..."