Chapter 15

Cheng Yue's secretary didn't find it strange at all.

His boss had such a temperament.

If his boss disliked someone and if that person happened to love money, his boss would definitely take their money, kick them into an abyss, and then squat on the bank mocking them.

Now the equation has changed.

That inexplicable young master from the Yan family and the less favored eldest son from the Zhao family both wanted to watch some variety shows on the Weiguang Platform.

His boss would definitely make them behave by locking them up while he, himself, got to go in person.

It was a pity though; although Weiguang was their own platform, they could only watch from afar.

The secretary's mind raced, and in the blink of an eye, the car stopped under the Weiguang building.

There were quite a few paparazzi squatting downstairs at the moment.

The secretary muttered, "It looks like they're here to photograph Zhao Qiuying and the others..."

Cheng Yue wasn't really here for the variety show; he just felt comfortable when he saw others uncomfortable.

He slowly turned his head and asked, "Zhao Qiuying? Who's that?"

The secretary was startled. "Zhao Qiuying, the one Weiguang paid a lot of money to invite, the one who's currently very popular in the country, Mr. Zhao's younger brother..."

Cheng Yue didn't respond further; he was apparently uninterested in the topic.

The revolving door of the building was soon pushed open, and people began to walk out one after another. Fans crowded outside, loudly calling out their idol's name.

There weren't so many fans blocking the road in the first two episodes, but as they trended multiple times on social media, more and more fans couldn't resist coming.

Most of them were fans of the mentors, with a few trainee fans mixed in between. But one young girl's voice was particularly loud; as soon as the door opened, she shouted, "Jiang Su! Mommy loves you! Charge ahead!"

With such a sentence, it hit Dong Jiayu's face directly.

So quickly, has Jiang Su already had some fans come to the scene?

Dong Jiayu paused there, her gaze shifting to the side where she saw the work badge of "Star Fan Celebrity."

Dong Jiayu: "Do you want to interview me?"

The other person hesitated for a moment, but considering that Dong Jiayu's comeback was also a fairly popular topic, they proactively handed over the microphone.

In the car, Cheng Yue pressed his ear and furrowed his brow.

How come, wherever he went, he heard the name Jiang Su?

And "Mommy loves you" too?

Cheng Yue glanced over, coldly and indifferently speaking: "...Are people having babies in their late teens now?"

The secretary was startled, thinking he was really out of touch for not understanding this.

But the secretary opened his mouth and said, "Mr. Cheng, should we go upstairs and take a look?"

Cheng Yue wasn't interested.

"Let's go around."

So the driver really drove around the building in a large circle and finally stopped at the side entrance.