Chapter 6

After everyone handed in their slips of paper, the live broadcast of the pilot episode also stopped here.

But the cameraman didn't immediately put away the equipment.

The girls moved in with their luggage, and the entire process, including their mundane daily lives after moving in, would be filmed as behind-the-scenes videos and posted on various platforms.

"Does this mean we're moving in today?" someone raised their hand to ask.

Zhao Qiuying nodded. "Yes, today."

"So, how are the rooms allocated?"

Zhao Qiuying smiled, and Lin Sifeng spoke up at this moment, "... According to the notes that was filled out today."

Suddenly, everyone exclaimed.

Ah, they actually directly based it on the slips filled out today!

If they had known... well, even if they had, they wouldn't have dared to fill it out. While the A-rated suite was certainly attractive, what was more important was how to go further in this program and attract more fans. Even if they didn't make it in the end, with more experience accumulated, they could still dominate in other talent shows.

Various thoughts flew through everyone's minds.

Then they watched as Xuan Wen took the neatly organized list and began reading out names.

"Moving into the 29th floor: Jiang Su, Lin Sifeng, Ding Xuan, Li Mo'er..."

Xuan Wen paused, raised his head, and said, "That's all."

That's all?

Everyone was stunned.

Only four of them filled it out!

At this moment, who knows how many people regretted it silently?

And Xuan Wen, Zhao Qiuying, and the other two mentors all showed a hint of surprise on their faces.

They didn't expect so many cautious people. Faced with such temptation, the fear of being deducted points ultimately overwhelmed them.

Zhao Qiuying's gaze drifted around, finally landing on Jiang Su.

At this moment, Jiang Su had already joined the others and received the keycard for the 29th-floor room, as well as the keycards for the vocal room, dance room, and so on.

There was still no extra expression on her face, as if she had been a top contestant countless times before.

Zhao Qiuying felt like he couldn't quite figure out this girl in front of him.

Just like that day, he couldn't understand why she would suddenly sprint out of the water by herself...

It was obvious that her eyes were still full of water, as if she had just cried a lot.

But standing there, her face was full of lightness and innocence, as if she were indifferent to everything.

"Alright, go pack your luggage." Ye Lianna clapped her hands and spoke.

Jiang Su turned around and walked ahead, and of course, Yu Xinyan followed suit.

"Can I really get a D?" she asked softly.

Jiang Su: "Yes."

Yu Xinyan: "Oh, oh, I see. I need to be confident, right?"

Jiang Su earnestly said, "Yes, there's a saying: 'Scared of being stiff, and scared of being aggressive.' This shows how important momentum is during battle."

Yu Xinyan nodded in agreement.

But then she couldn't help but feel that something was off about this statement.