Chapter 29

Before the fourth round, there was actually another stage specifically targeting those who had been sitting on the bench to challenge others for a comeback.

But for Jiang Su, it was still just a passing issue.

Even Yu Xinyan and Wu Qingqing didn't need to worry at all.

In competitions, it's all about strength but also mentality.

Why do some people keep improving while others decline?

It's because those who perform well, once they realize their strength and see their efforts paying off, will be more confident to continue, entering a virtuous cycle. While those who perform poorly, once they can't handle the pressure, are likely to completely enter a vicious cycle.

Yu Xinyan's confidence came from Jiang Su.

She didn't know why, but whenever she saw Jiang Su, she felt particularly relieved.

Clearly, she's younger than me.

Yu Xinyan muttered to herself.

No wonder they say, "Keep company with those who are better than you." Being close to Jiang Su makes my mentality stronger, as if I've absorbed some kind of power from her.

Over there, the mentors were giving their critiques.

Standing on stage was Ding Xuan, who had just finished her challenge.

"Let me say a few words too," Dong Jiayu's voice suddenly interjected.

Jiang Su, sitting nonchalantly in the center position, finally raised her head slightly, giving Dong Jiayu a glance.

Dong Jiayu turned her head and asked, "Do I have twenty points in my hand?"

"...Yes."

Zhao Qiuying and Xuan Wen couldn't help but furrow their brows.

In fact, Dong Jiayu had signed contracts with the program for several episodes, and these twenty points could be distributed to different people in each episode or even to several people in one episode.

But now, they instinctively had a bad feeling.

Dong Jiayu paused, smiling, and said, "I've been silently observing your performance. I found that whether you're in a mess or at your peak, you perform very steadily..."

Livestream chat:【???】

【Why do I have a bad feeling about this...】

【Wait, what are the points used for again? I suddenly forgot.】

【The vote counts for each round will be converted into points, and then the total points will be calculated to select the top ten for the debut.】

Only Ding Xuan's fans finally breathed a sigh of relief:

【Thank you, Sister Dong, for recognizing the excellence of our sister!】

Dong Jiayu paused and said, "I've decided to give all the points I have to you."

Not to mention the mentors, trainees, and audience; even the production team was dumbfounded.

【Is she crazy? Why not enforce a rule to give points each round? It's the second-to-last round, and you're giving them all to one person? Is this the decision of the production team? Are they insisting on promoting Ding Xuan for her debut?】

【Disgusting, I thought YIYI Entertainment was this year's chosen one for having the most backing. But it turns out it's Ding Xuan!】

【Even Lin Sifeng didn't get this treatment, right?】