Chapter 5

Whether they came to earnestly support a girl group, to see Zhao Qiuying, or simply to witness drama, as soon as the pilot episode aired, it attracted many viewers to the platform, tuning into the live stream.

The barrage of comments kept pouring in.

【YIYI's girls this year are all so sweet. YIYI is really generous. Tsk, they're all dressed in Chanel, truly exuding the vibe of little princesses.】

【Forget it, here comes another drag】

【The girls from Shengyang really have that girl group vibe】

【Lin Sifeng!! Aaahh】

For a moment, the barrage was filled with names.

Until the camera switched—

【Damn, who is this? She's so stunning!】

【Seems like she's from Sanjin... This year, Sanjin Entertainment is really good at picking people. They have all kinds of styles. Finally, they are no longer just a conveyor belt of beauties.】

【It looks like the filter is overdone. With a filter, everyone becomes fairer and more beautiful, with delicate facial features.】

【...This can't be achieved with a filter, right? Truly rosy lips, sparkling eyes, elegant eyebrows, graceful and charming... Damn. So beautiful, I want to cherish her, but I don't know why】

【Emmm, isn't it a very white lotus green tea look? Why do you guys like it? When Sanjin starts fighting each other like always, then won't your illusions shatter?】

Some of the girls who participated had already gathered fans, and some had even gained popularity abroad. Even Yu Xinyan had a few fans cheering for her in the barrage.

Only Jiang Su had never been heard of before.

So she didn't get many shots from the platform.

But in these few shots, anyone who was in the same frame as Jiang Su would be overshadowed.

More and more people were asking who she was.

But the viewers watching the live stream gradually became polarized. Those who liked her appearance felt more and more that she was fragile, cute, and pitiful. Those who didn't like her couldn't help but curse her as a "white lotus."

The platform's staff detected this phenomenon and immediately reported it.

The assistant director held a pile of documents in his hand. After finishing the call, he casually flipped through the documents and finally said, "Jiang Su? Oh, it's her."

The assistant director took out a photo from inside.

This was a unified photo shoot by Sanjin Entertainment. The back was a snowy white wall, and the girl was wearing a simple red velvet dress without any extra decorations. She just stood there quietly, without much expression on her face. Completely unlike others who couldn't wait to pose like a flower when taking photos.

But the girl was too eye-catching.

Even though she stood there, she looked like a vase.

The assistant director sighed slowly and said, "What a pity."

The people below were surprised to hear this. Why was it a pity?

But the assistant director didn't mean to explain further. He just put down the documents and said, "Give her more screen time below, raise the interest first, and increase the competitiveness and watchability of the show."

The people below responded quickly, and they began to adjust the camera during the live broadcast.

At this point, the barrage was flying again.