Chapter 16

One of the executives at Weiguang suppressed his confusion and raised his face with a smile, saying, "Isn't it the same for everyone? In competitive programs, there are always a few characters whose paths are planned early."

Zhao Qiuying frowned.

Yan Yucheng spoke first. He pressed the table with one hand and imposingly pressured the executives of Weiguang: "I don't care about others; I only care about her."

As soon as this statement came out, not only the executives of Weiguang but also Zhao Qiuying and Sun Zong, the former CEO of Sanjin Entertainment, all focused their attention on Yan Yuancheng.

"Oh..." The executive of Weiguang elongated his tone: "If you had said so earlier, then I would have understood. Actually, we are also reluctant to suppress Jiang Su. If we suppressed her, wouldn't it be cheating? But Sanjin Entertainment needs someone to leave in the fourth phase... Would you like to consider replacing her with someone else?"

Seizing the opportunity, Sun Zong quickly got up, took out a list, and crossed out a name.

"Let's replace her with this one!"

The executives of Weiguang readily agreed: "Okay, we must give Mr. Yan some face."

Hearing this, Zhao Qiuying had to swallow the words he was about to say, so he just said lightly, "I hope the program team will be fair."

"Yes, yes, yes." The executives of Weiguang agreed repeatedly and personally escorted them out.

However, after leaving the office, neither Zhao Qiuying nor Yan Yuancheng took the first step to leave.

They silently sized each other up.

Sun Zong's face was so painful that he clutched Yan Yuancheng's sleeve and shouted, "Yan, Master Yan, I still have to meet people tomorrow..."

Yan Yuancheng stopped his gaze and said, "Oh, let's go. I'll personally take you to the hospital, so that people won't say that the Yan family mistreats its subordinates, right?"

Sun Zong trembled at the sound.

Zhao Qiuying stood there for a few seconds, then instinctively opened Jiang Su's live broadcast room.

The live broadcast room was empty.

She's gone.

Zhao Qiuying couldn't explain what kind of feeling it was; he rubbed the screen of his phone and closed it.

...It turns out that she is not as helpless as he imagined.

Even Yan Yuancheng from Sanjin Entertainment will care about her.

Zhao Qiuying never thought that one day he could be completely unnecessary to others...

He turned and walked out, meeting his manager on the way.

The manager asked hurriedly, "Where did you go? Did you really go to speak up for Miss Jiang?"

The heavy look on Zhao Qiuying's face suddenly disappeared, and he even chuckled lightly. "Where does she need me to speak up for her?"

The manager was stunned for a moment and then said seriously, "Right, given her current popularity, she should be a treasure for Sanjin Entertainment."

Setting aside other worries, the manager couldn't help but admit Jiang Su's value.

"Yeah." Zhao Qiuying responded lightly.

The manager also breathed a sigh of relief, smiled, and said, "Then you don't have to worry about Miss Jiang in the future..."