Chapter 28

"Yes, I almost messed up your performance, but Miss Jiang, there's no need for you to insult people like this..." Han Jin strained his facial expression in front of Zhao Qiuying.

Jiang Su didn't bother to listen. She walked out and said to Zhao Qiuying, "Let's go."

Zhao Qiuying complied, turning to walk behind Jiang Su. At that moment, it almost looked like Zhao Qiuying was her follower.

Han Jin was stunned for a moment, then he met the gaze of Yu Xinyan.

Yu Xinyan's expression was complex, appearing happy yet also tinged with sarcasm and disdain. Obviously, her happiness wasn't directed at him, but the sarcasm and disdain were.

Han Jin felt a surge of frustration deep in his heart.

How dare she look at him like that?

Han Jin didn't show his anger on his face. On the contrary, he smiled at Yu Xinyan, took three quick steps forward, and said, "Long time no see, Yu Xinyan... It seems Jiang Su has misunderstood your relationship with me. Can we clarify this matter?"

Wu Qingqing interjected, "Ah, the voting will start again tonight, right? Let's go back and check the network."

Yu Xinyan agreed, "Yes!"

The two of them continued chatting as if no one else was present, then turned and left.

Only then did Yu Xinyan whisper, "Do you think Susu is standing up for me?"

Wu Qingqing asked back, "What do you think?"

Yu Xinyan nodded vigorously. "I think Susu may say otherwise, but that's exactly what she's doing. Isn't she deliberately provoking Han Jin?"

There is nothing more annoying than being deemed useless and unworthy of revenge, which only fuels people's rage.

"It could also be her personality..." Wu Qingqing spoke softly.

"Hmm?"

"She's not good at expressing affection and kindness towards others."

"Shouldn't good deeds be acknowledged?" Yu Xinyan paused. "But even if Jiang Su doesn't acknowledge it, I know. If she doesn't say it, I will."

The two whispered to each other and walked away, leaving Han Jin behind. When he turned around, he saw his reflection in the makeup mirror.

Clutching his fists tightly, sweat still on his forehead, cheeks clenched. Despite his efforts to restrain himself, a fierce aura emanated from him.

Han Jin was startled by his own appearance, then quickly lowered his head and hurried away.

Jiang Su actually managed to oppress him to this extent?!

No, I was just too angry for a moment. That's all.

Han Jin's ugliness on display was far greater than he had imagined.

Someone captured his performance that day and made it into a meme with the caption "Weak and powerless.jpg."

Actually, if it were a pretty boy with such a caption, it might have won the sympathy of many fans and attracted the goodwill of passersby, ultimately turning it into affection.

But unfortunately, Han Jin's previous image as an athlete had already taken root, and because he always appeared particularly steady in handling things, standing out among the trainees, he had earned the title "Old Artist," indicating his ability to take on responsibilities.

And now... his image had completely collapsed overnight, and those who had clashed with his fans before were now coming at him.

As soon as Han Jin returned, he was scolded by his agent.