👀🫣

Here's a sneak peak for my wip fan fic for reader x Aemond+Aegon 🤭

reader x Aemond+Aegon 🤭

It felt good, the wind in my hair and the salt that landed on my tongue. She always loved getting so close to the water, so I let her. She dipped her claws as we soared over the ocean, the shadows of my family above me causing rippling patterns in the water.

My laughter filled the air when the thoughts came back to me, I was about to be presented in front of my future husband, the king's son. My parents hadn't bothered to tell me which one of course, loving as they are, they only ever care about getting the job done.

I was never one to argue with them anyhow, so you can imagine how I might've reacted to the information for the first time. "Yes father, I understand father, for the bloodline of course."  Was enough to put a smile on his face.

The extravagant red keep was now in view, it was a bit much for my taste, perhaps my husband would be the inheritor to Dragonstone and I would be much happier there instead .

My loose grip on the reigns gave Lera the freedom to choose where we land, but she always followed her mother, being the youngest and most physically weak daughter left her seeking her mother's attention daily.

We landed near the dragon pit, though our dragons obviously wouldn't be staying in that hole. We dismounted and my feet hit the ground harshly as I jumped off of Lera’s saddle, my body grew warm due to no longer having wind blowing in my face.

I watched with an amused smirk as the dragon keepers tried their best to guide them to an empty field. "Valerie." My mother says, I turn away from the amusement in front of me and walk alongside my siblings toward the Red Keep.

We were greeted by Criston Cole, the Queen's personal guard. He conversed with my father for a moment, I stepped forward, offering a smile. Ser Criston looked me over and then gave me a small smile back. "They are waiting in the throne room."

One by one my large family entered the throne room, my eyes immediately caught sight of a sickly man sitting upon the grandeur that is the Iron Throne. I pinched my skirt and dipped down in a respectful cursty, the exact one my mother made me rehearse.

I watched through my lashes as my head was bowed, my eyes landed on the trio standing to King Viserys right. Two boys and a girl, all with white hair. I recognized Aemond immediately, his singular purple eye seemed to shine brighter than both of his siblings pairs.

The frail King smiled and waved his hand, we rose in unison and i glanced back at my younger brothers, praying to the gods that they wouldn't misbehave. “King Viserys,” my father started and smiled, slightly bowing his head once more. “It is truly an honor to be in your home.”

King Viserys wheezed out what I assumed to be a laugh, and shook his head. “Please Lord Vonn, the pleasure is mine, to be able to merge our two great families is my proudest action!” my mother smiled and looked at me, I looked up at her, slightly annoyed by her ego. Though I did have a part in inflating it.

“So,” my father says, im sensing a hint of caution in his voice. “Have you decided who will be taking my daughters hand?”