𝑊𝑟𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑑 𝑈𝑝 𝐼𝑛 𝐵𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑑𝑦 𝐵𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑎𝑔𝑒𝑠

Toby's torso was almost as pale as snow, his chest glistening from the rain outside. It had its fair share of scars and bandages. He wasn't terrible skinny; he was more lean, if anything. Toby just finished putting on his sweatpants. When Y/N walked into the room with the bouquet of roses, he paused.

"Aw, damnit. I wanted to see your reaction when you pulled them out of the bag." Toby sighed, walking over to her. "Do you like them?" He asked. Toby obviously did not seem bothered by his own shirtlessness.

Y/N's face turned a beet red at Toby's casual approach. She felt her heart beat a little faster than what could be considered normal. It was almost as if she were a giddy school girl with a crush—or maybe those feelings were being uncovered from a long time ago. She cleared her throat, trying to maintain eye contact instead of letting her eyes look lower.

"I do; they're really nice," she said, gently touching one of the petals with her fingertip. The flustered feeling became more intense by the second as she felt Toby's eyes on her. Toby smiled brightly.

"Phew, I picked good ones then," he said in relief, drying his hair with a white towel. He brushed his damp hair back, hanging up the towel. Y/N clenched the bouquet, as she was unsure of what to say. Toby fished through his dresser for a shirt.

"When did you get these...?" Y/N asked quietly, smelling the floral scent of the roses. She soaked in every moment of the gift, even if it was from an axe murderer.

"I was able to sneak them into the cart when you weren't paying attention," he chuckled, pulling out his shirt. He was about to put his shirt on when he realized his bandages were soaked too. He cursed under his breath, tediously peeling them off. Y/N looked between the flowers and Toby before setting the flowers on the desk.

"I can help," Y/N blurts, causing another wave of blush to color her face. Toby looked up, confused.

"What do you mean?" He asked, tossing the bloody bandages into a trash can.

"I mean, I can help you replace them," she added, biting the inside of her cheek with hesitation and an awful lot of embarrassment. Toby smiled at the gesture, sitting down on the bed.

"Sure," he said, "the unused bandages are under the bathroom sink." Toby peeled off the last few and threw them away. Y/N exhaled a nervous breath as she got to the bathroom. She started to look through the cabinet. Oh god, why was she acting like this!? He's a murderer! But he's really sweet—and kind of cute. No, bad Y/N! Pull yourself together! She shook away her thoughts and found the box; it was a pink box, which was rather cute considering that the contents were bandages.

She composed herself, bringing the box back to the bedroom. Her face instantly turned pink when she saw him. Fucking mother fucker being charming and nice. She sat on the bed next to him, opening the box. There were no bandages inside the box; instead, there was a stuffed raccoon that had little blue hearts stitched into it. Her eyes widened, and her head turned to Toby. He was sitting there with a stupid grin on his face.

"What is this?" Y/N asked, looking back at the little stuffed critter. Toby chuckled.

"What do you mean? It's a raccoon." Toby smirked, poking the stuffed animal's nose.

"I know that, but why..." Y/N trailed off, feeling a bunch of different emotions at once. She took the soft raccoon from the box, holding it with as much care as she would a real animal. "Why are you doing this?" Y/N asked. "Are you trying to win me over with a bunch of gifts and words and lovey-dovey crap? Because if you are..." Y/N paused. Toby leaned a little forward, trying to read Y/N's conflicted expression as he awaited her next words.

"Because if you are, it's working," Y/N whispered, rubbing the raccoon's fluffy face in thought. Toby had to bite down on his lip to stop a triumphant smile, but he didn't want to break his chance with her. Toby opened his mouth to say some reassuring words, but he was cut off by Y/N's soft lips on his. His breath hitched, and his heart skipped a few beats. Y/N leaned closer, and so did he. Toby closed his eyes, enjoying the feeling of her lips against his as they exchanged a few more.

The kiss was short-lived as Y/N pulled away, yet she stayed a few inches away from Toby's face. Y/N cracked a smile at Toby's pink face, which was slowly turning more and more red as time went on.

"Thanks," Toby said softly, catching his breath. Y/N raised an eyebrow.

"Thanks for what?" Y/N asked, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

"For letting me do this," he said before swiftly pulling Y/N on top of him and holding her waist. Y/N's eyes widened, and she dropped the raccoon, using her arms to put the smallest amount of distance between them.

"What are you doing?" She asked, but she didn't make any effort to pull away. Toby grinned, trailing a rough hand down her hip and then her thigh.

"What do you think?" Toby questioned, letting his hand rest on her thigh as his other hand made its way to the back of her neck. He pulled her face closer, connecting their lips once again, but this time he gave more passion than before.

Y/N's stomach fluttered, and she kissed him back. It felt so wrong, but so right. It felt like every fiber of her being was on fire. Her hand tangled in his hair, trying to push them even closer to each other. Her chest heaved, and she lost herself in the kiss. She was also starting to think that Toby had lost himself too. He's been waiting ten years for this. She gently nipped at his lower lip with her teeth. A surprised noise escaped him as he opened his mouth a little wider for her to explore.

Toby's tongue traveled across her lip before slipping into her mouth. Y/N's tongue twisted and danced with his as her fingers caressed down his chest, feeling every imperfection there was. Toby shuttered in delight, and he parted the kiss, flipping them over so he was leaning over her. He took a minute to catch his breath before he started leaving hot, open-mouthed kisses down her neck. Y/N tilted her head up with a breathless sigh, giving him better access to her throat.

Toby kissed around her neck, leaving no space unloved by him. He nibbled around a few places until he found a spot that elicited a sound of pleasure from Y/N. Toby grinned against her skin and attacked the area, kissing, nibbling, and sucking until it left a blemish. He won her over, and now he wanted to show everyone that he did.

Y/N's head was clouded with bliss, but it was soon cut off by the feeling of something dripping onto her arm. She looked down to see blood running down Toby's arm from a thick scar that had been reopened. Her desire was quickly replaced with concern and panic.

"Oh my god! Your arm!" Y/N said, scooting out from under him. Toby looked at the blood that was oozing down his arm.

"Fucking hell!" he grumbled in frustration, mentally beating himself up for ruining their tension. He cupped his hand over the bloody scar. "Sorry," he mumbled, reaching for a rag to soak up the blood. Y/N sat up, putting a hand over the hickey as she suppressed the giddy feeling in her gut.

"It's okay, Toby. It's fine, really," Y/n said, pulling him to sit down next to her. She wiped the beads of blood from her arm. Toby sighed, some of his bangs falling into his eyes.

"I think I might actually need those bandages," Toby chuckled, trying to ease off the panic. Y/N regained her composure and nodded.

"I can still help you put them on," she smiled, lifting the rag to see the scar underneath. It wasn't anything too bad, and it didn't need stitches.

"I'd like that," Toby said, getting up to grab the box of bandages. Y/N watched as he came back to the bedroom with another box, this one being a first-aid kit.

"There better not be another stuffed animal in this one," Y/N joked. Toby cracked a smile, opening the box and pulling out a roll of gauze and some other types of bandages. Y/N took an anti-bacterial wipe and started to clean around the bloody wound. Her mind is still buzzing with the thought of their intimate moment. 

Maybe he wasn't such a bad guy after all.