𝙴𝚜𝚌𝚝𝚊𝚌𝚢...(𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗)

(This is a chapter that is a bit... raunchy. I PROMISE IT'S FOR THE PLOT LOL. So be prepared. And btw, y'all are so thirsty 😭💀. Tehe)

Toby looked down. Y/N wrapped her legs around his waist, his hand pinning her arms against the mattress. Toby's face turned a bright red, with a few pieces of his hair dangling in his face.

"What are you doing?" Toby asked, looking into her eyes. Without response, blush crept up Y/N's face too, as she instinctively licked her lips.

Toby's breath hitched, and he squeezed her wrists a little tighter. He couldn't tell if Y/N was just toying with him or not.

Toby leaned down, his face inches from Y/N's, as he weighed his options. Surely one kiss wouldn't hurt, right? He pressed his lips against her's, kissing her slowly before his lips started to get more desperate. He sighed into her lips, his tongue finding its way to hers as he explored her mouth. Y/N moaned softly at the heated contact, trying to pull him closer with her legs. Their clothed hips pressed against one another's. Toby parted the kiss breathlessly, a wave of bliss crawling up his spine.

"We were all alone out here, in the middle of nowhere. I could do whatever I want to you, and no one would ever know." Toby whispered in a husky tone as he nipped at her ear, his scratchy stubble tickling her cheek. Y/N's face heated up at his remark, and she shivered, helpless and speechless in his grasp. Toby moved to pin both of Y/N's hands above her head with only one of his hands. His free hand slipped down her arm, roaming the skin under her shirt as his lips started to attack her neck. He bit and sucked at her neck, leaving blemishes in its wake.

Y/N bit her lip enough to draw blood, all in an attempt to stifle any noises. Toby's hand grazed her stomach and gave her breast a soft squeeze. A noise of pleasure escaped her throat, and Toby let go of her wrists to push her shirt above her head. Y/N's face blushed, and she covered her chest with her arms.

"Let me see," Toby said, softly kissing the spot under her ear as he moved her arms away. Toby's face flushed at her beauty, and he started to kiss her from her neck, down the middle of her chest, and to her stomach. Toby's kisses felt like fire against her skin. She squirmed beneath him as the tension grew hotter.

"Oh, fuck..." Toby groaned against her skin, and his pants started to feel tighter and tighter with each kiss. His hands caressed down her sides and to her hips. His eyes met Y/N's, and they had the same look of love and lust for each other. Toby's mind was clouded with desire, and he gripped Y/N's waist.

"Mine... Mine... Mine." Toby gritted his teeth, his hardness straining against his pants. Toby's hips started to move on hers, grinding their neediness together. The only barrier between them was their pants. Y/N's breath started to grow heavy, and she pushed her hips into his. Y/N gripped Toby's shoulders tightly as esctacy ran through her core.

"I need you so badly," Y/N said breathlessly, her nails creating crescents in Toby's skin as she held on to him tighter. Toby nearly lost all his sanity at those simple words, and he nodded. He bit his lip, looking down at Y/N as he thought of all the ways he could please her.

Toby's hands went to the hem of her pants before sliding them down her thighs. Y/N made no protest against it as she watched in full anticipation. Toby tossed her pants aside, taking in her vulnerable state that was all for him.

Toby bent down, kissing and nibbling her inner thighs. Y/N muffled needy whimpers between her lips. The space between her legs ached for attention that Toby was willing to give. Toby's hand crept up to rub her swollen heat through her panties. Y/N let out a gasp, arching into his touch.

"Please, Toby," Y/N begged, her hips involuntarily bucking against his hand for more friction. Toby ripped off the only thing between him and her naked form, making her gasp yet again. Toby licked along with her sex, sending a thrill through Y/N's body. His tongue played with her sensitive nub, teasing relentlessly as he slowly pushed two digits into her tight love canal.