Chapter Five

Ok I am skipping 8 months/moons, because all it is is normal small council and court, which I don't think you wanted to see.

I wake up, with a striking pain in my stomach, I wake up screaming in pain, my water broke... I thought, no no no, I'm not ready! "Joffrey! Ahowww! Joffrey!" I screamed shaking him. He rolled over, and woke up sleepily. "What the fuck you want?" He snarled, the sun isn't even showing, and he got back late from a small council. "The baby, it's coming!" I screamed, and his eyes widened, moving down to my big bulge of a stomach. He waited for a moment before responding. "What do you expect me to do I'm not the Maester?" I was sweating more than ever, and breathing heavily. I shook my head, "no not him! He is freaky, I want the nurses an mid wives." I declared as he hopped up, and changed into a white top and breeches, I was surprised he wasn't in kingly outfits.
*************************************
JOFFREY POV
I ran out the door, I mean like I cared for the bitch but that's my child, my heir. If she fails to give me a son within three births, I will make sure to ruin her name and she will be gone, maybe I could keep her as a mistress, she is good in bed, and I could wed that gorgeous Margery Tyrell. I grinned at the thought.

I got back to my bed chambers, and they all made sure I stayed out, they needed to concentrate. All I could hear is screaming, and I turned to the hound, with Tyrion on the other side. "Uhh, I can't stand the wailing of women." The hound and I laughed, but Tyrion reached up just enough and slapped me hard, I squealed and gripped my cheek, I looked at him angry. "You can't! Ahh!" I squealed as he slapped my other cheek, "I'm telling mother!" He slapped me again, feeling satisfied. "Go, tell her. But first you will go and see your child, do you understand?" I nodded, and he walked off. "Ahh, time for breakfast." He said brightly.

I stood for a few more minutes, not baring the screams. Then a baby cry. And I walk in.

*************************************

Joffrey walks in just as a mid wife is wrapping my baby in a red with a gold Lannister lion in the centre and a gold trim around the outside. I tried to hold my baby, but the mid wife handed it to Joffrey. "It's a boy, M'Lady." The mid wife who I now notice as Lila tells me, "may we have some time alone Lila?" She nods, and scurries away.

Joffrey sits next to me, an Stefan is crying in his arms. Joffrey carelessly holds him, an he continues crying. "Shut the fuck up!" He screams only making him cry more. "Joffrey! Come here Stefan." I smile at my child, and he looks in my eyes. His big eyes are blueish grey, like I wanted with the gold Lannister hair. "He is just like I always wanted." I tear up a bit as his starts sucking his fingers and falling asleep. "What? All it is, is a baby nothing special," I looked up at him, angrily. "He is your heir and future king. Not to mention your son, just look at him. He has your hair, my eyes and your face. You should not be so heartless." I frowned, then Margery and Cersei entered, Margery grinning ear to ear. "My Queen!" I shook my head, "nonsense you call me Naomi you know that." I smiled, she reached out to Stefan "may I?" I handed him over gently, "please, you show more affection than his own father." I looked over at a bored Joffrey. "When will you announce him?" I smiled, "the nurses say he must be stronger, so I am thinking in about a week." Cersei scoffed. "He will be fine, I announced mine the minute I was fine, which was a day." She walked towards us, with a twisted evil smile. "May I hold my grandson?" Cersei didn't wait for an answer, just took him from Margery's soft loving arms, to her evil ones. Joffrey slumped on the spot, staring at me. Soon after the visits died down, and Stefan was in the crib sleeping.
*************************************
I changed into a nice sky blue night gown, and unpinned my hair. I laid down, yawning as Joffrey strolled in. He takes his clothes off, leaving a white shirt and breeches on. He lied next to me, and rolled me over, which sent shivers down my body. "Hey you." I whispered. "So, we haven't done anything in awhile, maybe we could..." He got on me, and began putting his hands up my night gown, moving them up and down my body. And I liked it was the worst part. He kissed my neck, and all over my body and I began undressing when, "waaa," I sighed, and Joffrey groaned. For the last few nights he has ruins it. "What is wrong with that child!" I swear if he could, Joffrey would have never put Stefan in me. It brings a tear to my eye, in a bad way.

"Come here gorgeous." I picked him up, and carried him to a chair. I sat down, and pulled my gown down a bit, placing a little blanket over my shoulder and Stefan's head as I breast feed him. "Ayy can I get some of that?" Joffrey grins and I giggle.

I wake up, and yawn. Joffrey is long gone hunting, and I pick Stefan up. I wrap in in the beautiful Lannister blanket that Joffrey had as a babe. I get in a black gown, with golden trim with long baggy sleeves, and metal details on my neck, the trim was gold. I had Shae do my hair in a southern knott, and put my crown on.

I left with Stefan, and went to the throne room to wait for Joffrey. He has been hunting all day, and should be back for the coronation of Prince Stefan of houses Storm Baratheon and Lannister. He will have the fury of Baratheon, money of Lannister and looks of a Storm/Lannister. I smiled down at him as I sat on the throne, for the first time.
*************************************
A/N Joffrey is being mean to his kid, I feel evil for making him act like this ARG! But I need to keep the evil Joffrey in tact.