Chapter 3

Connor

I Opened my eyes and the light from the window shone in almost blinding me, I hadn't heard my alarm go off yet so I rolled over and unlocked my phone. 6am. I Still have basically an hour to sleep before I have to get up to go and see my beautiful best friend. I Knew I wouldn't be able to get back to sleep though, no matter how hard I tried. I Laid in bed for the next half hour just scrolling through twitter. I Sent out a new tweet. ConnorFranta; Wow. In 2 hours I will see my best friend that I haven't seen in 3 whole years. If only I could get back to sleep for an extra hour to make the time go faster. I hit tweet and my mentions were flooded in seconds, people were asking who this person was. Some were guessing who it was as I'd mentioned her in videos before. I Just ignored them. There was one tweet that I saw that I had to reply to, 'What about Ricky, are you just going to forget your friendship as if it was never there?! I Thought you guys were best friends!' I Laughed at the tweet and replied. ConnorFranta; Wow. Ricky is one of my best friends, and he always will be, but this person I have known since I was 3 years old. They're very special to me. I Typed and hit tweet before locking my phone and slipping out the bed, I checked the time. I'd been scrolling through twitter for an hour. It was 7am! I Went to my drawers and pulled out my Grey shirt, my black skinny jeans and my flannel and changed before going to do my hair. Boy it was a mess. I Spent about 10 minutes doing my hair before brushing my teeth and doing all that hygiene stuff and heading to the kitchen. I Wasn't that hungry so I didn't bother grabbing breakfast. I Just grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge. I Sat down at the island and opened my water and took a sip. I Kid you not when I say I took a sip and that shit felt like freaking Antarctica had been reborn in my mouth, that's what you get for drinking water after brushing your teeth. Typical. By the time I checked the time again it was 7.40, it takes about 20 minutes to get to the airport so I shoved my phone in my pocket and grabbed my keys and wallet before running out the door and jumping in my car. I Was beyond excited right now.

Willow

The plane would be landing in about 10 minutes!! Only 10 minutes!! Holy crap I get to see Connor again! My inner excitement just wanted to scream and pop out of me, but I refused to let it as I'm on a public transport. Ugh. The struggle is real. The 10 minutes seemed to go by sooooo slow, but we finally landed and I was off the plane first. Yes! I Went through customs and grabbed all my luggage and stuff I had with me before leaving through the gate. I Looked around and tears developed when I saw him. God, I had missed him so much. I Dropped my stuff in the middle of the airport and ran over to him as he ran to me. I Jumped straight into his arms as he lifted me off my feet. Tears fell and I began to cry harder. "Hey! Don't cry Willow!" He said without dropping me from his warm embrace. "They're happy tears Con" I Giggled slightly. "I Don't care what they are, I hate it when you cry" He whispered. Words don't describe how much I'd missed this boy. I Didn't want to stop hugging him. I Think we just stood there for about 15 minutes just hugging. People were staring and smiling at us. I Didn't care what they were doing to be completely honest. They could be taking photos from a billion different angles, they could be laughing at us, I wouldn't care, all I care about is the fact that I'm here with Connor for the first time in 3 years. When we finally let go I smiled big at him. "I Missed you so much Willow" He whispered. "I Missed you too Connor" I Smiled. He helped me with my bags and we went to his car. The car ride was full of talks and laughs, I'd missed this, being able to talk to him face to face. Once we arrived back at his he showed me to the spare room, which was now my room and I dropped my bags in there and ran back to the kitchen where I jumped on his back hugging him again. "I Can't believe this actually happened, you wanted to move in with me ever since you left back to the UK when we were 13 and 15, you've been saving for a whole year like you said you wanted to, and exactly a year later, you're here, you're living with me. You have no idea how much I've missed you." He said, I could tell he was smiling. "Oh I think I do, because I've missed you wayyyy more." I Smiled. He smiled back and I dropped off his back when I heard his phone ring. He answered it.

Connor

Willow dropped off of my back when my phone rang. I Checked the caller ID. It was Kian.

C; KIAANNN! I screamed into the phone.
K; CONNORRR! He screamed back. I Put my phone on speaker as I walked to the fridge to get an Arizona.
C; Wassup Dude? I Said
K; Your best friend?! Is she here yet?! He asked.
C; Yeah, I Just picked her up, why? I Asked.
K; We all wanna meet her! All you ever do is talk about her, its pretty obvious you... Like her. He said running to my phone and turning it off of speaker, I Don't think she heard that last part, thank god.
C; What? No I Don't. Why would you even think that? I Said, I Don't know whether I'm denying it to myself or if I Genuinely don't like her, I Don't even know what I'm doing about that any more.
K; Ok.... Whatever Con. Anyway, can we meet her? He laughed.

"Hey, Willow, You wanna go over to the O2L house and meet the guys, they wanna meet you?" I Smiled at her. "Sure! Love too" She smiled back.

C; Yeah, we'll be over in 10 minutes. I Said before hanging up. "You coming then?" I Said. She nodded and grabbed her phone and we left and jumped back in my car and taking the 10 minute drive to the O2L house, walking there was so much effort right now, so we may as well drive. I'm really nervous for her to meet my friends and I Don't know why?