Chapter 5

Willow

We'd been at the O2L house for around 4 hours now and I was so hungry, I was literally craving a taco bell right now, typical, as soon as I get back in America after 5 years I start to crave a taco bell, the food I haven't eaten since I was 13. "Connor!" I Yelled to the living room from the Kitchen, I had been talking to Bella, she was really nice. "Yeah babe" He smiled walking into the kitchen. Did he just call me babe? Eh, I just brushed it off and smiled at him. "Do you think we could go and get taco bell?! I haven't had it in 5 longgg years Con! That was another shitty side to living in the UK! They didnt freaking have it!!" I Said and he laughed. "Yes! Let's go! I Could totally devour a taco bell right now" He smiled and ran over to him. "Guys, we're gonna go now, We'll see you guys some other time" Connor smiled as we reached the door and slipped on our shoes. They all came over and hugged us goodbye and we left and jumped in Connor's car. The car ride was a comfortable silence, I love how we can literally be silent and it just wont be awkward, with anyone else, it would be. We pulled up at taco bell and I charged inside and Connor followed me. He ordered and I sat down at the table scrolling through twitter waiting for Connor to come back. The strong smell of tacos filled my nose. God I'd missed that smell!

Connor

I Was standing at the Counter waiting for the food I'd just ordered. I Took out my phone and began scrolling through twitter. I Decided to tweet, I opened up one of the goofy pictures of me and Willow that JC taken earlier and began to type. @ConnorFranta; Missed this one so much! So happy she's living in LA again with me! WE FINALLY BROKE THE DISTANCE AFTER 5 FREAKING YEARS! @WillowPillow. I Typed and hit tweet. I Literally loved her @ name, it was quite possibly the greatest thing after her! I Looked at her as she was on her phone and she smiled and laughed before looking up at me and looking back down. She was so cute. That's when my phone vibrated. @WillowPillow @ConnorFranta Awh ConCon! I Missed you way more, and this is legit my new favourite photo, it may or may not be my Lockscreen now ;). I Smiled at the tweet and favourited it before shoving my phone back in my pocket and grabbing the food from the guy over the Counter and heading over to where Willow was sitting.

Willow

My phone vibrated in my hands as my mentions then filled, I looked at the tweet and it was Connor. @ConnorFranta Missed this one so much! So happy she's living in LA again with me! WE FINALLY BROKE THE DISTANCE AFTER 5 FREAKING YEARS! @WillowPillow. It had one of the goofy pictures JC had taken of us earlier linked to it, where Connor was giving me a piggy back and we were pulling stupid faces. I Laughed and looked up at him smiling before looking back down. I Faved and RT'd it before typing a reply and hitting tweet, my followers went absolutely crazy and my notifs were blowing up. I Watched as Connor walked back over with a tray filled with tacos, I was gonna be half a stone heavier by the time I leave this place. I Smiled as he placed the tray on the table and sat opposite me, I was already drooling just over the smell and my first taco was gone in minutes. Connor laughed as I gulfed down my tacos. I Love how I can be my absolute self in front of him, im so happy he is my best friend.