Chapter 14

Willow

My head was buried in Connors chest and I could sense Brandon and Lila walking into the Kitchen. Connor picked me up bridal style and carried me over to the Sofa and putting me in his lap. I rested my head on his shoulder and he spoke. "Willow..." He said. "Mhm" I Hummed. "I need to tell you something, and if I don't do it now, I never will" he said, his voice was becoming Shaky, and he was growing Tense. "What is it?" I Asked, as I lifted my head and looked into his Green eyes with Specks of blue. I Was so confused, and worried at what he was about to say. "Uh... Ever since you moved here at the beginning of the week, I felt this feeling building up inside me, a feeling that wouldn't go away, Brandon noticed and ended up calling me out on it." He mumbled, his face started to go pale. "Connor? What are you talking about?" I Asked. "I Don't really know how else to put it, but." He started. He looked so nervous and scared, I've never seen him look like this before and I've known him my whole life. He looked like he knew exactly what he wanted to say but no words would come out. Finally, he spoke, and those words would change my life forever... "I'm in Love with you" He whispered. Oh my god. Connor's in love with me. "Connor? Is this some kind of practical Joke?" I Asked. He dropped his head before shaking it. "Nope, I'm in love with you, and I have been in love with you since we were 13 and 15. I Just never managed to notice it fully through Skype calls and texts. I Love you Willow-Mae" He whispered. Oh my god....

Connor

"Connor? Is this some kind of practical Joke?" She asked. I don't think she'd ever really believe anyone straight away if they said they loved her, she'd always been self conscious. "Nope, I'm in love with you, and I have been in love with you since we were 13 and 15. I Just never managed to notice it through Skype calls and texts. I Love you Willow-Mae" I Whispered. I've said it. I've finally said it. Another tear slipped down her cheek and a smile grew on her face. "I-I Love you too." She whispered. "You do?" I asked, Confused. She nodded. "I have been since I left, I Love you Connor Joel Franta. I Love all of you." She said, as her eyes were glossy from tears. "Well, knowing that makes me feel a lot better" I Laughed and so did she. "Me too" She said, her smile grew to her ears. I Smiled back at her before slowly leaning in. Our lips met and slowly moved in Sync. When people say they feel fireworks, they aren't kidding. That shit felt like the 4th of July. I'd never felt that feeling with anyone, and it was in that moment, I knew she was the one. I Pulled away and she rested her forehead on mine. "Willow." I Said. "Yeah" She whispered. "Will you be my girlfriend?" I Asked. Her face changed in that moment, she looked unsure, i knew that face, she was overthinking things. "Hey, I Know you're overthinking, and i know what you've been through with guys you've liked before, but i promise, I Will always be there for you, and i will never ever hurt you." I whispered as i lifted her chin with my finger.  She smiled before nodding. "Yes?" I questioned. "Yes" She whispered. My smile grew again and i kissed her. "WOOOP! Finally Bro!! You took your time!!" Brandon screamed as he walked in with Lila by his side. "Shut up" I Laughed. "Con, You should have just told her when you were 15! before she left, because you've both been in love with each other for the past 6 years and you've only just said it" He said. "I Know, NERVES BRANDON! THERE A THING!" I Said, emphasising things. "Yeah.... You held in feelings for 6 years, and don't bullshit and say you didn't know they were there because you god damn did!" He laughed. "Ok, yes i knew i felt something more but i didn't realize exactly what it was, she was in a different freaking Country!" I said and he laughed. Along with Willow. I am so happy she said yes.

Kian.

I Was at the park with my girlfriend Bella, we'd been here for about 2 hours now. "Keeeen?" She asked. "Yeah" I Smiled. "Could we call everyone else, i kinda wanna hang out with everyone, it's also been a while since i've seen Willow" She asked. "Sure! I'll call the guys, then you can meet Connor's brother Brandon and his Girlfriend." I Said. I Hopped off the swing and pulled my phone out my back pocket of my Jeans. I Had 4G so i opened up my Skype app and video dialled all the guys at once. They all answered with in 20 seconds, Connor was the last to answer.

All the guys; HEY! They all yelled.
Kian; Guys! Me and Bella  are at the park, do you guys wanna come meet us, we're getting kinda boreeeddd! I Said.
Connor; Sure! Me, Willow, Brandon and Lila will be there in 5! Connor smiled
Kian; Okay, what about the rest of you? I Asked. They all agreed and i hung up.

"They're all on there way" I Smiled. "Okay!" Bella smiled, her voice was even higher when she smiled, I found it cute, unless I was annoyed in someway, then it just annoyed me more.

Willow

I'd gone in to the kitchen to grab a drink and was talking to Lila. Then I heard Connor call our names. "Willow! Lila!" Connor yelled as he came in to the kitchen. "Yeah Babe" I Smiled, it sounded so weird calling him that, yet so amazing. "Kian Called, he wants all of us to meet up with him and Bella at the park." He said. "Sure! We'd love too" Me ad Lila both said at the same time. I grabbed my Emoji backpack and we all left the house and walked down the street. I felt Connor's fingers lock with mine. I smiled and wrapped my fingers back around his. We walked around the Corner and into the park where we saw Bella and Kian sat on the swings, all the other Guys were there and we smiled before walking over. "Hey Guys!" I smiled as I let go of Connor's hand and hugged them. I Hugged Jc tightly, he'd become like the brother I never had. He'd been there for me a lot. I Dropped out of the hug and walked back to Connor who was sat on the 1 remaining swing. He put out his arms, signaling for me to sit in his lap. I laughed before sitting in his lap as he wrapped his arms around my waist. Jc and Kian looked over and there eyes grew wide. They gave us the look and I saw Connor nod out the Corner of my eye and his smile grew. "HOLY SHIT! YES! OMG YES FINALLY!" Jc Yelled. "What?" Sam said. "THEY'RE TOGETHER! THEY'RE FINALLY TOGETHER!! ALL CONNOR EVER TALKED ABOUT WAS WILLOW EVER SINCE WE MET HIM! AND HE FINALLY TOLD HER!! YAZZ!" Kian Screamed. I Burst out laughing and everyone screamed as the surrounded me and Connor. Oh no. They all came into a really tight group hug, shit shit shit. My breathing increased again, for fuck sake! I Felt Connor lightly brush my stomach in an attempt to calm me down, it wouldn't be easy to get the guys off especially when they're screaming. Connor screamed at the top of his lungs. "GUYS! GET THE HELL OFF! SHE DOESN'T LIKE IT!" He yelled. They must of heard because they all let go and backed up. I put my head in my hands and took deep breaths. "Shh... Calm down WillowPillow. It's OK." Connor whispered. God this boy was perfect.

Connor

I put my arms out signaling for Willow to sit on my lap. She laughed before sitting down in my lap and I wrapped my arms around her waist.  JC and Kian looked at us and gave me the look. I Nodded as my smile grew. That's when they started 'fanboying'. Jesus Christ. The next thing I knew we were being tackled into a group hug. Shit. Willow wouldn't like this. I Could feel her tense up and heard her breathing pace increase. I Gently rubbed her stomach in an attempt to calm her down, as the guys were still Screaming, just adding to the discomfort this was giving her. Eventually, I'd had enough. "GUYS! GET THE HELL OFF! SHE DOESN'T LIKE IT!" I yelled, as soon as that was said they all let go and backed up. Willows brought her hands to her face and took deep breaths. I Pulled her further up my lap and rubbed her stomach lightly. "Shh... Calm down WillowPillow. It's OK." I Whispered. She eventually calmed down and her breathing went back to Normal. "uh... What was that?" Trevor said. I Looked at Willow, who was still a little shaky, she nodded saying It was OK to tell them. "Willow has panic attacks, she can't handle tight crowds, too much Noise, loads of people looking at her at once, etc. That's two of the main things in one that just happened, that's what triggered it" I Said. "Oh my god, Willow, I'm so sorry! We didn't know" Ricky said. "It's OK. It's not your fault, I just didn't tell you guys because it's kinda embarrassing" She whispered. "It's not embarrassing at all, you can't help it, and it's a part of you. Not all of you" I Said as I kissed her cheek. "I Love you Connor" She whispered. "I Love you too Willow" I Smiled. "Awh!!" Everyone said. Me and Willow laughed. This girl is my world.