Chapter 4

Kian

I'd rang Connor to see if we could meet his best friend, Willow. We'd never met her since she moved back to the UK when Connor was 15 so we didn't know him then, and when she'd visited we'd never met her then either. So Her and Connor were on there way over now. We were all so excited to meet her, she is all Connor ever talks about and I don't think he realizes he does it. That's why we're all so excited to meet her, I was in the Kitchen grabbing a drink and everyone else was upstairs in there rooms filming there Videos, when I heard the front door open. "Kian? Guys?" I Heard Connor say as he shut the door. "In the Kitchen Con! Everyone else is filming" I Said. He walked in and a short girl followed him, holy shit she was Gorgeous, her dirty blonde hair reached the middle of her waist and her black beanie was placed perfectly on her head. She had curves in all the right places and I just couldn't stop staring at her. "Kian? You OK?" Connor asked. "Huh? Oh, yeah I'm fine, just got a little distracted." I Laughed. "Ok, anyway, this is Willow. Willow, This is Kian" He smiled at her. "Hey" She smiled small, she was Shy which was so cute. "Nice to finally meet you, You're all Connor ever talks about" I Said. "Shut up Kian" He laughed and Willow blushed. I Don't blame him though, just look at her, but I cant look at her that way, she's Connor's best friend, and she may be pretty, but I love Bella, my beautiful Girlfriend. "Hey, Bella's coming over in about 5 minutes, you don't mind do you?" I Asked Connor. "Not at all." He said. "Bella is Kian's girlfriend by the way" Connor said to Willow.  "Okay" She smiled. I Feel like Bella and Willow are going to get along really well for some reason?

Willow

We arrived at the O2L house and I'd met Kian and he seemed like a really sweet guy, the other guys were still upstairs filming and I got distracted by the sound of my ringtone. I Kinda didn't wanna answer it because I love my ringtone but when I saw who it was I needed to.
W; Dad! Sorry I didn't call! I Forgot, I'm with Connor right now. I Said into the phone.
D; Thank God for that! I Got kinda worried. How is Connor? He asked.
W; Yeah he's good, do you wanna talk to him? I Said.
D; Yeah sure, put me on speaker. He said, I did as he said.

"Connor, my dad's on speaker" I Smiled at him.

C; Heyyy! He said.
D; Connor! Great to talk to you again, how are you? He asked.
C; I'm great, even better now that I'm with my best friend again, You have no idea how much I missed her. Connor smiled and I blushed.
D; She missed you too Connor, she always talked about you from the day she came back to the UK when she was 13, and how she would move back now matter what it took, and now she's there. My dad said, I could tell he was smiling by the tone of his voice, I knew how happy he was for me, he always said it as soon as he found out about me booking my one way flight to LA. Me, Connor and my Dad spoke for around another 5 minutes before saying goodbye and I hung up. "Your Dad is so cool, he has to come and visit some time, I remember when he used to take us bowling every week!" Connor laughed. "Oh my god don't remind me! And I fell over face first in the lane" I Said. "Hey, you cant help being short and lighter than the bowling ball!" He laughed. I Punched his arm lightly and he wrapped his arm around me, hugging me. "Only Joking Willow" He smiled. I Put my head on his shoulder and laughed too. I'd missed his hugs.

Connor

Me and Willow had hung up the phone with her dad and I was joking around with her before giving her a hug. That's when there was a Knock at the door and Kian bolted up out of his seat and opened the door. That'll be Bella, she was a sweet girl. "Bella, This is Willow, Connor's Gir_  I mean, best friend" he laughed. "Very Funny Keen" I Said. "Hey Willow! It's great to meet you! Connor's told us all so much about you" She smiled in her extremely annoying voice, that was the only bad thing about her, her voice sounded like a chipmunk on helium. Sometimes I couldn't help but laugh at it, but right now I wasn't, it was a little annoying. "Good to meet you too" Willow smiled. Even though she was shy she was so polite when meeting other people, she didn't like to be seen as shy. Her and Bella got on really well which was good, and finally after around an hour of being at the house the other guys came down. "Con! Is this Willow?" Jc Asked with a smile. "Yup, Willow, This is JC, Sam, Ricky and Trevor" I said pointing at each of them. "Hey" She smiled as Trevor pulled her into a hug and I laughed. "Oh yeah, he's very huggy" Jc Laughed. Then the other guys hugged her and she settled quickly, I was so happy that she got along with everyone, but also kinda jealous, I can't explain it?