Chapter 9

Willow *The Next Day*

I Woke up to the sound of Connors sleepy Voice and him lightly shaking my shoulder. "Willow, It's 10.30" He whispered. "Hmm...." I Groaned. I Heard him laugh slightly and I felt him grab hold of my waist lifting me up and throwing me over his shoulder. "CONNOR! PUT ME DOWN!" I Said as I pounded against his back with my fists. He started to  laugh and I tried to stop myself Laughing. His laugh was so freaking contagious that I just couldn't help it. I Broke out laughing. "OK. You can put me down now" I Laughed. He put me down and smiled at me. "Get dressed and we'll head on over to the O2L house" He smiled. I Nodded and he left. I Walked over to the drawer and pulled out my dark denim shorts along with my loose white tanktop. I Tied my long hair up into a high pony tail and pulled out strands from the sides before quickly doing my makeup and heading to the Kitchen where Connor was sat at the island. "Hey" I Said and flashed him a smile as I grabbed a watermelon Arizona from the fridge. "See how nice I am! I Stock up on your favourites" Connor smiled and I giggled before sitting down next to him. We were both scrolling through twitter and just talking. Then I got mentioned in a tweet. @Jccaylen; Filming a #askO2LandWillow today! Tweet us your questions and just maybeeee we'll answer em'! @WillowPillow @ConnorFranta @KianLawley @TrevorMoran @RickyDillon @SamPottorff    I Smiled and RT'd it and mine and Connors mentions were Flooded. Connor locked his phone and stood up. "You Coming?" He asked. "Yup" I Smiled as I ran to the front door and slipped on my pale blue TOMS and ran out the door. "We walking or car?" I Asked. "Walk, I Feel like getting some fresh air" he smiled. I Smiled back and waited for him to lock the apartment and we walked down the street towards the O2L house.

Ricky

We were setting up the camera and the lighting when I heard the front door open. I Looked round the Corner and saw Willow and Connor. "Guys! Hey, you're just on time" I smiled. "Hey" They smiled. We all walked into the living room and sat down on the sofa as Trevor finished setting up the camera straight. He came over and sat down on the sofa and we started. "Hey What's up you guys" Kian smiled. "IT'S O2L!" We all screamed "AND A WILD WILLOW!" Willow smiled and we all laughed. "Yep! We have Willow here with us today, and she'll be with us a lot now since she's living in LA now with her bestest friend in the whole wide world..... ALSO KNOW AS!! CONNOR FRANTA!" I Yelled. "MEEE" Connor smiled, doing his 'ching' hand signal. "Anyway, we asked you guys to tweet us your questions, well, more like I did and then these losers retweeted it" Jc sassed. "Well! Rude!" Trevor said and we all laughed. "Anyway!! We asked for your questions and we are gonna answer them for you guys!!" Sam smiled. "I'll go first, uh... @Zoeeking asked, When was the last time you pooped?" I Said. "Last night I think" We all said at the same time. "I'm asking the next one!" Sam yelled. "This is a goooood one" He smirked. "Get on with it" Trevor sassed. "Fine, Rude. @FrantasFanta asks, is #Conlow a thing? and then they put, I SHIP IT." He smirked. "Well........" We all said and looked at Willow and Connor, both blushing. Now this answer I am excited for. They would be hella cute together!

Connor

We were currently filming the #asko2landwillow, sam was asking the next question. "This is a goooood one" he smirked. "Get on with it" Trevor said, his sass was unreal there. "Fine, Rude. @FrantasFanta asks;" I Laughed at the twitter handle as he continued the question. ";is #Conlow a thing? and then they put, I SHIP IT." He smirked. Everyone immediately looked over at me and Willow and I could tell I was blushing, I looked over at her and so was she. "Uh. Nope, Hate to break it to you guys, but nah, we're just best friends and we always will be" I Said. My heart sunk as I said the words, I wanted something more, but she'd never want that. "Yeah guys, It's not gonna happen" Willow said, I looked over at her, she looked a little upset, it was the same look she had when she ran off. I Wonder what's wrong? I'll ask her when we've finished filming. "WHAT?! I SHIP IT GUYS!" Jc screamed. I Laughed at him, yet my heart sank lower, knowing there were so many people who wanted it to happen, but it never would.

Willow

"Uh. Nope, Hate to break it to you guys, but nah, we're just best friends and we always will be" Connor said. I Felt a pain in my chest when he said that. I Like him, A lot.  I Have for ages, but he can't know that. I Brushed it off and continued with the video, I wasn't myself the rest of the video, but hopefully no one will noticed. We all said goodbye before switching off the camera and I got up and walked to the Kitchen. I Sat at the Island with my head in my hands and sighed. Why does stuff like this happen to me? Always fall for the one person who means most to you. I Didn't even notice someone walk in the kitchen until they pulled out the chair and sat next to me. "Willow? What's wrong?" Connor asked as he put his arm around me, I felt a weird electrical current go down my spine. Fuck. I Didn't say anything, I just sighed. He pulled me into him and wrapped his arms around me tightly. We hugged for a good 5 minutes before he pulled away. "Are you gonna tell me what's wrong? I Know you're not yourself" He said. What was I gonna say? "I Just don't feel great, I'll be fine, Go back in the living room, I'll be there in a minute" I Said faking a smile. "If your sure?" He asked. "I'm sure" I Said. He gave me another hug before walking out into the living room. Then I heard someone whisper in my ear and scare the shit out of me. "Bullshit" JC whispered. "Oh my god Jc don't do that to me! Have you been Eavesdropping?!" I Asked. "Yes. I have indeed. And what you just said my friend, is a big pile of bullshit" He smirked. "Jc, Don't. Don't tell him whatever you do" I Said. "Willow, it is obvious he likes you, you just have to tell him." He said sitting next to me. I Didn't answer. "Willow. Please, just tell him" He said. "Jc, you don't understand... I Can't" I Said as a tear slipped down my cheek. "Why not?" He asked. "Because, we've been best friends since we were tiny! I Started to develop feelings for him when I was like 12, I thought it was just a little crush, then I moved and I thought it had gone away, I Realized something was off with all those Skype calls, but as soon as I moved back, all these feelings and emotions hit me like a train! He is everything to me, he is the only person who has ever truly been there for me through everything no matter where we are in the world. He always knows how to make me smile, make me laugh, he can read me like a book, he knows me better than I know myself, and I've found myself falling harder than I ever thought possible, and I only arrived yesterday. More importantly, I have found myself in him throughout the years. Without him I wouldn't be here! I Love him JC. I Love him." I Cried. Holy shit. I Just poured my heart out to someone, someone who isn't Connor. That's never happened before.