Chapter 11

**AN; Hey Guys! So right now i'm super pissed because i spent like almost an hour writing chapter 11, published it, and then it got deleted! So i am having to re write it! Sorry! :(**

Willow

My mum kept smirking at me, she could tell i liked him, she knew when i was 12 before she had the accident, i guess she can just tell that i still like him. I looked over at Connor and i flushed red. We'd been here for about 4 hours now, i just wanted to go home, and phone my dad, ask him for advice, he always knew how to cheer me up, and always gave good advice. "Mum, we have to go now, it was great seeing you again though" I smiled as i stood up. "Ok, it was great seeing you again too" She said as she got up and hugged both me and Connor. We left the house and Connor spoke. "Willow? What was that back in there?" He asked me. "What do you mean?" I Asked. "Your mom kept staring at you as if you had something to hide? yet you haven't seen her since you were 13?" He asked, confused. "I Don't know Con, she probably just thinks i have something to hide, she's a weirdo like that." I Said and he laughed. We walked down the street and once we entered the apartment i went straight to my room and phoned my dad. I Found his number and hit dial...

D; Willow! He said down the phone.
W; Hey dad. I Said.
D; What's wrong? You sound a little down? He asked.
W; I Need your advice on something... I Said
D; Anything, what is it?
W; Imagine you were 19, and you liked someone, and everyone else knew straight away and kept trying to make it obvious, but you can't tell them because they've been your life long best friend since you were freaking 1 year old and you're scared it will ruin the friendship if you tell them but the feelings are taking over your freaking life! What would you do? I asked, i planned to try and keep that on the down low, but i just needed to get it out of me.
D; Oh god Willow.... Connor? He asked.
W; Yeah. I said. I Literally felt like crying, why does this always happen to me?!
D; Well, i say that you tell him, at some point. He won't let it ruin your friendship if he doesn't feel the same way, he cares about you too much to let that happen,  but i've seen the way you 2 were when you were skyping everyday before you moved, he likes you Willow, you've just got to tell him. He said, not him as well.
W; Thanks dad, I'll call you tomorrow. I Said, we said our goodbyes and then hung up

he was always my favourite person to go to for advice, next to Connor, but i couldn't go to him for advice on this. I Walked out of my room and into the kitchen where Connor was making food. "Hey" He smiled. "Hey" I Smiled back as i sat down at the Island. I Really wish i could tell him how i felt, but that's just not how it works.

Connor

Willow came into the Kitchen after being on the phone with her dad. "Hey" I Smiled. "Hey" She smiled back, i wish i could tell her how i felt, but i can't right now. I passed her plate of food to her and sat down opposite her. She finished pretty quickly. As i was eating, both of our phones went off at the same time, it was a tweet notification, Jc? Jccaylen; When two of your best friends are clearly in love with each other but won't tell each other, what do you do? Who was he on about? I thought for a second it might of been us, but willow doesn't feel that way. It went off again. Another tweet Notification, it was Kian this time. KianLawley; @Jccaylen Well, its obvious they like each other, i don't understand why they don't just tell each other, i have an urge to mention them both in a tweet ;) "Willow? Do you have any idea who these retards are talking about?" I Asked. "Nope?" She said. Jccaylen; @KianLawley I Know, same, but she said if we ever told him she'd cut each of our balls off and into tiny pieces! ;) I Looked up at Willow and her eyes grew wide. "Con, I'm gonna go for walk, i need some fresh air" She said. "Okay, do you want me to come with you?" I Asked. "Nah, it's okay, I'll be back in a bit" She said. I hope she's OK.

Kian

I Was laughing at the tweets me and Jc were sending out, we were sat in the same room yet we were tweeting each other, and laughing at each other. I Sent out another one. KianLawley; @Jccaylen They made it pretty obvious whilst we were filming the #asko2l the other day, they just need to spill it. I hit send and then i heard a knock on the door. I Jumped out the seat and went and answered it.... Willow.

**AN; This chapter 11 isn't as good as the last time i wrote it, but it freaking got deleted! Ugh! Sorry guys, this chapter is pretty similar though i think. I'm gonna start keeping back ups now in case this happens again!Can't believe i didn't keep them before! Sorry! :(**