Chapter 12

Jc

As me and Kian were tweeting each other the doorbell went. Kian went to answer it, once he opened the door, he didn't say a word. "Who is it?" I asked. He just looked at me, so i got up and walked to the door. Willow. "Hi Willow" I Said. "Why? Why are you doing this?!" She said. "Willow, he likes you, and you don't realize it! We're trying to make him realize!" Kian said. "He doesn't like me!" She yelled. "Yes Willow, he does." That time, neither me, or Kian said it. I Looked behind Willow and saw Brandon, Connor's little brother? She turned around. "Brandon? What are you doing here?" She asked. "I Went to your apartment and Connor wasn't answering the door, and it was locked, so i thought you both might be here" He said. "Anyway, how would you know anyway Brandon" She said. "I Called him out on it, because it's obvious. I Actually got him to admit it." He said. "Brandon, you got Connor to admit his feelings?!" I Said, completely shocked. "Yeah, i know, that doesn't happen" He said. "Whatever, he doesn't like me, and i know it, just forget i ever came here ok." She said before leaving. "Willow!" Brandon yelled as he followed her. Kian shut the door and looked at me. "I Don't think she's happy." He said. "You're telling me" I Said.

Brandon

I Walked up the O2L drive thinking Connor and Willow might be here, since Connor wasn't answering the door to there apartment. I Saw Willow stood at the door talking to JC and Kian."He doesn't like me!" I heard her yell. Kian was about to say something but i butted in. "Yes Willow, he does" I Said. She turned around and looked at me. "Brandon? What are you doing here?" She asked. "I Went to your apartment and Connor wasn't answering the door, and it was locked, so i thought you both might be here" I Said. Then she asked me how i would know.... Is she serious?! How can she not just tell?! "I Called him out on it, because it's obvious. I Actually got him to admit it." I Said. Kian and Jc's jaw dropped. "Brandon, You got Connor to admit his feelings?!" He asked. "Yeah, i know, that doesn't happen" I Said. "Whatever, he doesn't like me, and i know it, just forget i ever came here ok" She said before running past me. Kian and JC shut the door and i ran after willow. "Willow!" I yelled as i ran and grabbed her arm. "What Brandon" She whispered. "Willow, Call a friend or something, maybe you could go and hang out with Lila? Get to know her, i want to talk to Connor" I Said. "Sure, It'd be nice to get to know her" She said as a small smile grew on her face. I Smiled and phone Lila before giving Willow her number and leaving towards Connors

Connor

I heard a knock on the door, the same i heard earlier when i didn't answer it, i knew who it was, it was Brandon. I went to the door and opened. "Con, can i come in?" He asked. "Sure, you don't need to ask" I Smiled. He walked a little in and i shut the door and he turned to face me. He didn't say anything. "Brandon? What's wrong?" I Asked. "I Just bumped into Willow" He said. "Is she OK?" i asked. "Yeah, she's gone to meet up with Lila, get to know her, She's having a little bit of a hard time at the moment" He said. "Huh? What do you mean? She hasn't spoken to me about anything?" I Said. "That's because she feels she can't Connor, I Think you need to talk to her." He said. "Brandon. You know something? What's going on?" I Asked, he was worrying me now. "I Can't tell you Connor, that's for you and her to figure out how to tell each other. I already accidentally said something to her"  He said. "No. Please don't tell me you told her that i like her..." I Said. "It was an accident. She doesn't believe me any way" He said. "I need to talk to her." I Said as i ran my hand through my hair. "Wait a little bit, she's just met up with Lila, Lila texted me saying they were in starbucks." He said. "OK, How long should i wait though, because i need to talk to her" I Said. "Wait about an hour or so, when Willow's had a chance to get to know Lila." He said. I nodded before we both sat down on the sofa. I Still don't know if i can tell her.