Chapter 10

JC

I Had been Eavesdropping on Willow and Connor. She is a LIAR. I Saw Connor give her one last hug and he walked out. "Con? Is she OK? She doesn't seem herself?" I Asked. "She said she doesn't feel great, but i can't help but feel like there is something else, something else bothering her." He said, his head dropped and he walked back into the living room. I Really wish i could tell him about Willow liking him, because it is obvious he likes her, but they don't see it, and i can't do that to them, Willow would never talk to me again, just like Connor wouldn't talk to me again if i told her that he liked her. I Walked into the kitchen and whispered in her Ear. "Bullshit" I Whispered as i sat down. "Oh my god Jc don't do that to me! Have you been Eavesdropping?!" She asked. "Yes. I Have indeed. and what you just said my friend, is a big pile of bullshit" I Smirked. "Jc, Don't. Don't tell him whatever you do" She said. I Don't understand why she won't tell him. "Willow. Please, Just tell him." I Said. "Jc, you don't understand, i can't" She whispered as a tear slipped down her cheek. "Why Not?" i asked. What she said next brought tears to my eyes. "Because, we've been best friends since we were tiny! I Started to develop feelings for him when i was like 12, i thought it was just a little Crush, then i moved and i thought it had gone away, i realized something was off with all those Skype calls, but as soon as i moved back, all these feelings and emotions hit me like a train! He is everything to me, he is the only person who has ever truly been there for me no matter where we are in the world. He always knows how to make me smile, make me laugh, he can read me like a book, he knows me better than i know myself, and I've found myself falling harder than i ever thought possible, and i only arrived yesterday. More importantly, i have found myself in him through out the years. Without him I wouldn't be here! I Love him JC. I Love him" She cried. Holy shit. She just poured her heart out to me. "Holy Shit Willow. You know, the only way to make yourself feel better, is to tell him." I Said as i put my arm around her. Tears were pouring down her cheeks. "I Can't Jc, I Just can't" She whispered. I Didn't say anything. I just hugged her. She needed someone right now.

Connor

I Sat in the living room completely oblivious to my surroundings. I Could see all the guys were talking and laughing but I couldn't hear a word. My mind was clogged with thoughts. Willow had something that was upsetting her, I know it, but she won't tell me? Just like I wouldn't tell her the other day, maybe this is how she felt. I saw a hand waving in front of my face and someone yell my name. "CON!" Kian yelled. I looked up and was snapped back to reality. "Wait? What?" I Said. "Come on, what's up. Spill" He said as he sat next to me. "Nothing" I Said, there I go again. Trying to escape telling people my feelings. "Don't bullshit me Connor" He said. "I Just don't really wanna talk about it right now." I replied. Then I heard my phone ring. It was Brandon.

C; Hey little bro
B; Con! Lila's here now! Can I put her on, she wants to talk to you?
C; Sure, go ahead
L; Connor?
C; Hey Lila
L; Hey, Thank you so much for getting me that plane ticket to come to LA. It means a lot, especially after everything that's happening back in Minnesota with your mom not exactly liking me
C; No Problem, how about you and Brandon come over later? I Wanna meet you
L; Sure! I'll just put him back on and you can speak to him.
B; Con, Lila said about coming over later, we'd love to, and thanks again Connor
C; It's no big deal, and yeah, stop by, me and Willow can meet Lila
B; Sure, speaking of Willow, have you told her yet?
C; No, and I don't plan to.
B; Connor. You can't hide your feelings forever ya' know.
C; I Can try, bye bro.

Then I hung up. I Wish I could tell her how I feel, but I can't.

Willow

I Was still wrapped up in JC's arms when I realized something. I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AT MY MUMS RIGHT ABOUT NOW! SHIT! "Oh Crap!" I said. "What?" Jc said. "I'm supposed to be at my mums by now! I Have to go! Thank you for being there for me though Jc" I said before hugging him. "What about Connor? Are you gonna tell him you're going?" He asked. "He said he'd come with me, since im really nervous and haven't seen my mum since I was 13" I Said. "OK, I'll see you soon then" He smiled. "Sure" I Said before walking to the living room. "Connor! I'm supposed to be with my mum now" I Said. "Oh yeah! Shit! Lets go!" He said as he stood up. "Guys, We gotta go now, I'll text you guys later" He said. We all said goodbye before me and Connor left the house. He didn't bring up anything about the lie I told him, I know full well that he knows I was lying, he knows me better than I know myself. We just had normal conversation on the way there, which I liked. Nothing awkward. I Walked up to the bright yellow door that stood out amongst all the black doors of the street, my mum always was a bright, Colourful person, she loved yellow. My breathing became heavy and I tried to control it, I haven't had a panic attack in months, and I don't want it to happen again. I Could feel my hands becoming clammy. Fuck. "C-Connor" I Said, breathing heavy. He was the only one who knew about my panic attacks, not even my dad knew about them. "Oh shit" He said as his eyes grew wide. He grabbed my hand helping me down the first few steps to the bottom step where he sat me down on his lap and hugged me, circling my back. "Shhh... It's Ok." He whispered. He helped me stop a panic attack on Skype once, so he's even better helping to stop them in person. We sat there for a good ten minutes as he helped calm me down. My head was in the crook of his neck as he hugged me tight. He was honestly the best friend I could ask for.

Connor

We came up to Willow's moms bright Yellow door. I Heard slightly heavy breaths and then my name. "C-Connor" Willow said, her breathing increasing by the second. "Oh shit!" I Said, she was having a panic attack. I Grabbed her hand as I pulled her down the first few steps and sat her down on my lap, her head was buried in the crook of my neck and I circled her back whilst I hugged her. After about 10 minutes her breathing slowed down to its normal rate and she managed to calm down. "Are you Okay now?" I Asked her. "I-I Think so" She mumbled. "Thank you Connor" She whispered as she smiled weakly. "It's OK beautiful. I Don't wanna see you like that" I Whispered. Her head was rested on mine and right now, seemed like the perfect time to make my move, yet I didn't. She stood up off my lap and I followed. We walked back up to the bright yellow door, where Willow took a deep breath before Knocking. She heard footsteps and slipped her hand into mine, squeezing it, I squeezed back as I felt an electrical volt shoot up my arm under her touch. Jesus. The door opened and there she was, Willows Mom. She teared up and hugged Willow. "I've missed you so much" She cried. "I Missed you to mum" Willow said as she hugged her back. Once she'd pulled away her mom looked at me. "No Way... Connor?!" She smiled. I Smiled back and Nodded. "Yeah, It's good to see you again" I smiled. "my god you've changed, and it's nice to see you too" She said as she pulled me into a hug. We went inside and she made us some Coffee and we all caught up, we were there for around 4 hours. It was actually really nice catching up with her. "So, You two? You still best friends, or is there something more to it?" Her mom said to both of us, smirking. Willow blushed as did I. "Nah, We're just best friends" I Said. "Oh, You two would be cute together" Her mom smiled as she looked down. "Everyone says that" I Laughed. "Well then Everyone is right" She laughed. I Looked at Willow who was blushing even harder. Her mom was smirking at her and Willow's head dropped. What the hell?