Chapter 22 -- The Confrontation

Lola's P.O.V

It was about 10 a clock in the morning when I woke up to a door slamming. Vera was sleeping next to me and she instantly jolted awake.

"I think dad's home." I whispered.

Vera took my hand and we walked into the hallway.

"Addison get back here! We're not finished talking with you!" my mom screamed.

"Well I'm finished with you!" she screamed.

My dad walked towards her and pulled her arm.

"Don't fucking touch me!" she screamed.

My mom then stormed towards her and hit her across the face.

"How dare you talk to your father that way! I never want to hear that word from you again!" my mom screamed.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck. Fuck you all!" she screamed.

By this time my mom and dad's tempers were boiling and my dad basically dragged her into the living room and sat her down.

"You know we were going to try and talk this out with you and listen to why you did it but we've changed our minds. You don't deserve an explanation!" my dad shouted.

"Like I care. I don't need to explain anything to you people!" Addison shouted back.

"How could you do this? What made you become like this? I never raised you to be a girl like this!" my mom screamed.

"It's Lola's fault! I'm so sick of how all the attention is always focused on her! It's all about Lola and what Lola wants. No one cares how I feel. Then she goes and takes the love of my life? Some sister she is!" she screamed back.

"I'm so tired of you blaming Lola. It's always Lola's fault when it comes to your problems. Lola has worked hard for all the attention. She has worked hard to be where she is and she deserves to be noticed for all her hard work! She deserves the attention! And as for Zayn he was never the love of your life! You know nothing about him! He loves Lola and you were just so jealous you had to break them up! How could you do something like that? He loves her so much and you just ruined it!" my dad hollered.

"I did nothing. Zayn kissed me!" she screamed.

"Damnit! Stop lying for once in your life! Just admit that you purposely kissed Zayn knowing Lola was going to walk in!" he screamed.

"Fine alright! I did! I kissed Zayn. It was my plan all along. I drugged Vera so I could take her spot and I planned to kiss Zayn and break him and Lola up! She doesn't deserve him. She's not good enough for him! As for me I'm perfect for him!" she finally admitted.

I put my hand over my heart and stepped back. I then pressed my back against the wall and slid down until I was on the floor. Vera then sat next to me and held me close.

"I can't believe what I've done. I can't believe I've hurt Zayn like this." I said pressing my hands on my forehead.

"Lola, you didn't know." she said while rubbing my leg.

"How could Addison do this to me?" I cried.

"I don't know Lo." she said and put her hand over mine.

"You think you know a person and then they surprise you." I sighed.