Chapter 64 -- Some Alone Time

1 Year Later.

Lola's P.O.V.

“Ceci, come here. Walk to mommy.” I said.

It's been more than a year since Zayn and I had our little girl. Cecilia just turned one a few weeks and she's starting to walk. She can walk a little bit, but she falls when she tries to walk a long amount. Right now Zayn and I are waiting for the boys to meet us at the airport. Zayn and I are going on a late third honeymoon for a week and the boys are going to be watching Ceci.

“Honey, let me try.” he said and took Cecilia. He took her hands and helped her walk. It was honestly the cutest thing ever. People we're taking pictures left and right, but honestly who wouldn't? Zayn Malik and his daughter, cutest thing ever.

“Wow Malik. That's really going to help our daughter walk.” I laughed.

He suddenly walked towards me and slammed his lips against mine.

“What was that for?” I asked while pulling away.

“Because you said our daughter.” he smiled.

“You're so dumb.” I said. He laughed and then walked away and continued to help Cecilia walk.

As I was sitting in the chair, a pair of hands covered my eyes and a voice whispered in my ear.

“Guess who.” they said.

“Niall.” I said.

“Damnit! How do you always know?” he asked.

“Because I've known you for 5 years and I'm smart.” I said.

The rest of the boys found their way over and I hugged each of them.

“Thanks so much guys for watching Cecilia.” I said.

“Hey no problem Lo. We love Ceci.” Harry smiled.

“Flight 209 to Bridgetown, Barbados is now boarding.” said the announcer.

“Well that's us.” Zayn said.

He took Ceci from Liam and kissed her all over her face and she giggled. He then handed her to me and I held on to her tightly.

“Mommy loves you Ceci.” I smiled and handed her to Niall.

“Take care of my little girl, and we'll see you in a week.” I said.

Zayn took my hand and pulled me towards the door of the plane and I looked back and saw Ceci waving to us. As we got on the plane, we found our seats and I knew Zayn could tell I was on edge. I was biting my nails and constantly shaking my foot.

“Lola, what's wrong sweetheart?” he asked while rubbing my back.

“I'm just worried about Ceci. This is the first time she's ever been away from us.” I said while burying my face in the crook of his neck.

“Aww babe, don't worry. The boys are the perfect people to take care of her, she's safe and they will love and take care of her just like we do.” he said. I lifted my head up and rested it on his shoulder and sighed.

“Stop worrying love. We want to make the best of our honeymoon and we can't do that as long as you are worrying about Cecilia. I'm worried too, but I know she is safe.” he said. I lifted my head from his shoulder and looked into his eyes.

“How do you always know how to make me feel better?” I asked.

“Well let's see. One because I've been in love with you for five years and I know you more than anyone else probably does, two because we've been together for five years, and three because we're married and you're my wife so of course I know what to do.” he smiled and put our foreheads together.

“I love you so much. I don't know what I would do without you. I always wonder what life would be like if we would never had met the day of the KCA's and if you would never had spilled coffee on me.” I said.

 “Well Mrs. Malik, you'll never have to know. It will always be a mystery.” he said and pushed his lips against mine.