Chapter 27 -- Date Night

I called Zayn around 4 and asked him if we would want to go on a double date. He said it would actually work out with his plan, so Vera and Mads are coming with us.

“Vera! Hurry up! Mads is here and Zayn will be here shortly!” I called from downstairs.

“One minute!” she called back.

I walked to the living room and plopped down next to Mads. 

“How are you feeling Lo?” he asked putting his hand on my leg.

“I’m okay. My face really hurts and my sides especially but I’ll be okay. Thanks for asking.”

Mads has always been one of my favorite people. He always cares about everyone.

“I’m ready!” Vera said walking down the stairs.

Mads walked towards her and kissed her.

“You look beautiful as usual.”

“Thanks babe.” she giggled.

The front door opened and I saw Zayn’s smiling face in the doorway. I’ve missed that face so much.

I skipped towards him and wrapped my arms around his neck.

“Hey sweetie.” he said and kissed me.

I put my forehead up to his and sighed.

“I’ve missed you so much. I don’t know why but I’ve realized it right now. I love you so much and I’m so glad to be near you again.” I said while looking in his eyes.

He looked down at me and stroked my cheek.

“I’m glad you’re mine again. I promise you that I will never leave you or let anyone hurt you ever again.” 

I smiled and he leaned down to kiss me again. This wasn’t just a normal kiss. He put a lot more passion into it.

“Okay enough with the love fest, let’s go.” laughed Vera.

Zayn took my hand and led me to the car. I hopped in the passenger seat as Mads and Vera got in the back.

“So where are we going?” I asked. Zayn reached for my hand and smiled.

“Let me guess. Its a surprise.”

He laughed “Now how did you know?”

“Oh just a lucky guess.”

As soon as we pulled into the parking lot my eyes grew wide.

“We’re going to the carnival?!” I giggled.

“Ya. I thought it would be fun.”

He walked to my side of the car and opened my door.

“I love carnivals.” I giggled.

“Good.” he said and put his hand on my lower back.

“Come on guys.” I said calling for Mads and Vera.

Zayn bought the two of us bracelets and Mads bought himself and Vera them as well. For about an hour the boys followed Vera and I on all the rides we wanted to go on. After getting off the tilt-a-whirl, Zayn entwined his fingers with mine. 

People kept staring at us because this was the first time Zayn and I were really out in public together and because of my face. We had been out together in New York but we kinda disguised ourselves so people wouldn’t see us. Suddenly two girls around 16 came up to us and stopped right in front of us.

“You’re Zayn Malik aren’t you?!” the brunette squealed.

“Yes I am.”

“Ew who is she? She looks like someone just pulled her out of the gutter.” the blonde snickered. I could feel my face turn red and the anger was boiling inside of me. I just wanted to slap that bitch in the face.