Chapter 62 -- Welcome Home

Lola's P.O.V.

A few days after Cecilia was born we took her home and Zayn was absolutely amazing with her. Whenever she would cry at night he would go take care of her, knowing that I was still exhausted from the birth. I woke up one morning and went to Cecilia's room and she wasn't there. Instantly I had a panic attack and sprinted downstairs to see Zayn feeding her on the couch. We had bought a breast pump because Zayn would wake up sometimes before I got up and he knew she would be hungry.

"Hey." I said and sat next to him on the couch.

"Hi love." he smiled.

"Do you honestly know how fucking amazing you are? Sorry for the language, but do you see it?" I asked.

"Well it doesn't hurt hearing it from you every once in a while." he laughed.

"Well you are. I feel bad because you take care of Cecilia more than I do." I said.

"Well Lo, she is my daughter too. Why should you do all the work?" he asked.

Tears started forming in my eyes and he looked at me with deep concern.

"Hey, hey. Why are you crying?" he asked and wiped my tears with his thumb.

"Because you are just so perfect and I don't know what I did to deserve you." I sobbed.

"Come here." he said and pulled me close. He wrapped his free arm around me and kissed the top of my head.

"Lo, I love you, but you need to take a shower. Your hair smells." he laughed.

"Oh well thank you amazing husband." I laughed. "I'll go take one, and then I'll take care of Cecilia."

I turned to go upstairs but before I went up, I turned around and saw Zayn rocking Cecilia and then he planted a gentle kiss on her forehead.

"Okay, I need to capture this." I said.

Zayn laughed at me and I got my phone out and snapped a pic of him and Cecilia.

Lola_Evans: @zaynmalik loves his little girl pic.twitter/GY7t56TH