Chapter 48 -- Catching Up

Lola's P.O.V.

"I love New York so much." I said as I walked down Saks 5th Avenue.

"I know you do. I'm so glad Justin and I were able to fly out here for a few days." Emma said while side hugging me.

"I've missed you so much girl." I said.

"I've missed you too." she smiled.

"Have you missed me too, Lo?" Justin asked.

"Of course!" I laughed.

"So where are Zayn and the rest of the boys?" Emma asked.

"They're finishing up their new music video for their song called "One Way or Another." I chuckled.

"That seems very interesting." she laughed.

My phone vibrated and I pulled it out of my pocket and saw I had a new text message.

From : Lover boy Z : "I'm so bored." It said and there was a picture attached. I opened the photo and instantly cracked up.

"What's so funny?" Justin asked.

"Zayn just sent me this pic of himself." I laughed shoving my phone in Justin's face.

"Well he is quite the character." he chuckled back.

"What is it?" Emma asked.

"It's a pic of Zayn making a silly face." I laughed.

"You two are so adorable." she laughed.

The three of us shopped in Manhattan for about 6 hours and then we headed back to our hotels. To my surprise the boys were back.

"Oh hey guys! I didn't know you were back." I said walking in the door.

"Hey Lola." they all said back.

I walked towards Zayn and gave him a quick kiss and turned to head to my room. He pulled my wrist and spun me back around.

"Did you enjoy my picture I sent?" he laughed.

"It was quite adorable." I said in a posh accent.

"Lads! Management just sent me the link to our new music video. Come here, lets watch!" Niall said running into the living room with his laptop.

Zayn pulled me down next to him and then Harry plopped down next to me, throwing his arm around my shoulder and giving me a quick kiss on the cheek.

We all gathered around the laptop and I awwwed at all the parts with the little children invovled and laughed at all their dance moves. 

"Well I can now concur that Zayn is the best dancer around." I laughed.

"You're so lame." he said pushing me into Harry.

"Love you." I smiled.

"Let's go grab some food everyone." Niall complained.

"Zayn and I can go grab some takeout if you want. What do you lads want?" I asked.

"Chicken." Niall blurted.

"Spaghetti." Liam said.

"Pizza." Harry and Louis yelled.

"I'm fine with whatever you get." Zayn said kissing my cheek.

"Alright so I guess we're going to Popeye's, Fizzoli's, Dominos, and Taco Bell. Tacos sound good." I said.

"Sounds good to me." Zayn smiled. He got up and put his hand out for me to grab.

Car Ride...

"Why did you volunteer us to get the food?" he asked while switching channels on the radio.

"I don't know. I thought we could be alone together for at least a little bit." I said.

He squeezed my hand and a light chuckle escaped his lips.

"Pull over." he said.

"What?" I asked.

"Pull over right now." he said sternly.

I pulled the car off to the side of the road and looked at him.

"Why did you want me to pull over?" I asked.

Zayn suddenly ripped his seat belt off and cupped my face with his hands and slammed his lips on mine. I was really surprised at first but I just let it happen, he licked my lip for entrance, and I let him in and felt his tongue roam around the inside of my mouth. He then unbuckled my seat belt and pulled me towards him so I was straddling his lap. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he snaked his arms around my waist. We stayed like this for a good half hour and then we realized we had to get back. When we broke apart, we were both breathing heavily.

"That was the best makeout ever." he said while tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

I laughed at him and put my seat belt back on.

"What's so funny?" he asked.

"Your hair is messed up." I laughed.

"Fix it for me." he pleaded.

I ran my fingers through his hair, and when I was done I pecked his lips.

"Perfect." I smiled.

"Just like you." he smiled back, taking my hand as I drove back to the hotel.