Chapter 25 -- I'll Be Coming Back For You

** Warning this one is more detailed than normal if you know what I mean ;)

Zayn’s P.O.V.

I suddenly heard a car pull up and I knew it was Lola and the lads. I placed the necklace down making it  noticeable, and also making sure she would find it. I ran to the laundry room and watched as Lola walked into the house. I couldn’t believe that son of bitch hurt my love. Her face was all bruised, and I could tell she was having a hard time walking. My anger started boiling inside as I watched her limp into the kitchen. She reached for an apple and suddenly stopped when she saw the necklace laying on the counter. She picked it up and studied it. I walked out of the laundry room accidentally kicking a basket and she whipped around to see me standing in the doorway.

Lola’s P.O.V.

There was a loud noise and I whipped around to see if it was an intruder. My eyes grew large when I realized who was standing in the doorway.

“Zayn?” I asked shyly.

“Hi Lola.” he said while walking towards me.

“What are you doing here? I thought you were in the UK?” I asked.

“You honestly thought I wouldn’t come see you after hearing what happened?” he questioned.

“I just thought, I don’t know.” I said as I shook my head.

He walked closer to me and he was so close that I could smell his minty breath.

“Why did you leave me?” he asked as he put his hands on my waist.

“It was obvious that you didn’t love me.” I snapped.

“Don’t you ever fucking say that again! I do love you! You never gave me the chance to tell you that when we were in New York!” he hollered.

My eyes started watering when I realized that Zayn had just told me he loved me for the first time.

“Ahh babe I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to hurt you feelings.” he said.

“You didn’t. I just realized that you told me you loved me.” I said.

He stroked my cheek and stared into my eyes.

“You just realized that now? Lo, I’ve loved you since the day we met. There are no words to tell you how much I love you. I’m so sorry for everything. You should know that Addison means nothing to me. Lola, if you’re going to hate someone, hate me. I know it wasn’t my fault but I can’t stand the thought of you hating your sister.” he whispered.

"Zayn, no matter how hard you try, I could never hate you." I said.

"Lo, I jus..." he said but I instantly stopped him.

I stared into his eyes and before he could finish talking, I forcefully pressed my lips onto his. His hands slowly trailed down my thighs and I suddenly found myself being held up by him and I wrapped my legs around his waist. My fingers were tangled into his soft hair while I just kept kissing him. He left love bites and kisses all over my skin, especially on my neck. He quickly carried me over to the couch and laid me down. Then he positioned himself so he was on top of me and I ripped his shirt off and threw it across the room. He looked into my eyes and smiled.

“Should we continue this upstairs?” he asked while biting his lip.

I thought about it. If I go upstairs with him I would be losing the last piece of my innocence. Yes, I admit I never slept with Lance so I’m still pure. Why am I even questioning my decision. I love this boy and I want to show him much I actually do.

“Do you really have to ask?” I smiled.

Before I even finished he picked me up bridal style and carried me to my room. We then reached my room and he gently laid me on the bed and crawled on top of me.

“You know, I hear breakup sex is the best.” I said.

“Well we wouldn't know because this is definitely not break up sex. This is what I call makeup sex.” he said and smirked at me. He leaned close to me and his lips touched mine softy, leaving no gap between our bodies. Slowly, but surely our kiss began to heat up. His tongue ran along my bottom lip but I kept denying him. He put his hands up my shirt and I let out a small gasp. Taking the opportunity, he slid his tongue into my mouth acting like he needed me now. He started kissing my neck and then everywhere, making his way up my body. He started undoing the buttons on my shirt and then I undid the button on his jeans and pulled them off. His boxers came with so he was fully undressed. He then unclasped my bra and felt me up. To make him happy, I decided to massage him. As I was rubbing up and down, he let out loud moans and it made me smile knowing that I made him feel that good. He then straddled me and quickly slid off my pants. He then began tracing over the bruises on my face and my body and left kisses on each of them.  

“I’m gonna fix you Lola. I’ll make all the pain go away.” he whispered. Without any warning, he slowly and carefully entered me knowing that it was my first time. I clenched the back of his neck tightly because it hurt a lot for a moment but then we began to  move together powerfully.

“Lola.” Zayn panted into my neck as I kissed him more.

“Zayynnnn.” I moaned as he ran his hands up my body.

He stopped kissing me and stared into my eyes. “Lola, oh my god.” Zayn moaned as he finished inside me with beads of sweat all over his forehead. He then laid down next to me and I crawled on top of him and stared down. I saw the beads of sweat on his forehead and wiped them off.

“That was amazing. You’re amazing Lola.” he said while stroking my cheek.

“I’m glad my first time was with you.” I said, entwining my fingers with his.

He flipped me over so he was on top and kissed me. I grabbed his cheeks and smiled.

“I never want to let you go.” I said.

He stroked my cheek “You won’t ever have to.”

"You know, I heard that breakup sex is the best." I smirked.

He laughed at me and then kissed my forehead.

"That is true, but what we just did, I like to call that true love." he said.

I stared into his eyes and smiled.

"Not makeup sex?" I asked and raised an eyebrow.

"Definitely not. That was all real and true love. We're back together officially, nothing will tear us apart." he said and stroked my cheek as he hovered over me. He then laid down next to me and pulled me close and  then wrapped his arms around me and I started to fall into a deep sleep. I never knew I could love and be so close to someone in my life. I never wanted to lose him. He was my everything.

“Zayn?” I asked.

“Ya babe?” he asked. He had his arms wrapped around me and his head was resting on my shoulder.

“I love you.” I said.

He squeezed me tightly and whispered in my ear “I love you more.”