1. Change of plans

"Come on Bella! Come to the game with me! Take a break from studying. You know you are going to ace all of your midterms anyway!" my best friend, Brielle, yelled at me. "No Bri! You know I have to maintain my 4.0 GPA!"

I planned to sit in my room and study. It's not like I want to sit in my room for the rest of the night, but I have to. My dream is to be a nurse and I want to be the best!

"Please , it's Saturday night! You will be home by eleven o'clock. You have all of tomorrow and Monday to study!" Brielle insisted. "I don't know much about hockey! I don't even know the team we are going to watch " I pleaded. "Butttt, I know everything about hockey. I can teach you. It'll be fun. I'll even let you borrow a jersey. We are leaving in an hour and that's final" She exclaimed as she left my room.

Just as I thought I could go back to studying, Brielle popped her head back into my room. "For your information, the name of the team is the Dallas Stars."

"Fine, I guess I can continue this tomorrow." I sighed. "Yes! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" my best friend practically screamed in my ear as she hugged me. "Okay, okay! Bri let me finish up and get ready."

--------------------------------------------
1 hour later

"Bell, I hope your ready!" Brielle bursted into my dorm. "Yes I'm almost ready. I just need that jersey you were going to-" She cut me off by throwing the jersey in my face.

I held the jersey up in front of me. "Hmm, Seguin number 91" I thought to myself. I throw it on and run out the door, trying to keep up with Brielle.

She was really excited, like every game she goes to. But, I guess she was even more excited because I was actually going with her this time.

Brielle was raised around hockey. Her father sat her in front of the TV during the 1993 Stanley Cup at barely a year old. He put her on skates for the first time at 2 years old and she grew up cheering on her 3 brothers at their games. I don't understand why she would want me- of all people- to go with her.

"Bella stop day dreaming! We are here and you didn't listen to a word I said the entire car ride!" she stated. We got out of the car and walked toward the American Airlines Center.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay! So this is the first chapter I've ever written. I've never really wrote wattpad stories, so I'm just going to give it a shot.

Lmk how I am writing. I want to here everyone's thoughts on the story. Tell me if I need to make any corrections!

I have a few chapters written already. So in the beginning there will be quick updates to get the story going.