21. Doubts

I'M TRYING MY BEST TO GET BACK TO MONDAY AND THURSDAY UPDATES.

Tyler's POV

The plane finally landed and we were back in Dallas. I couldn't wait to get back to Bella and Jamie couldn't wait to get back to Brielle.

Two weeks was a really long time and I can't wait to see Bella's beautiful face again. Being away for so long made me realize how much she really means to me. Distance really does make the heart grow fonder.

This car ride home was way too long. I was sitting in the passenger seat of Jamie's car as I looked out the side window. He was driving pretty fast. I didn't care though.

I watched as we passed the streets leading toward home. The butterflies in my stomach were multiplying. I missed that feeling in my stomach.

We finally made it home and I was in the front door within seconds. It's 10:30AM, we had no doubt that the girls were still sleeping.

I opened my bedroom door slowly, trying my best to let Bell sleep. She was all cuddled up in my sweatshirt with my pillows. She looked so comfortable. I decided to slowly get in bed and lay next to her. I wrapped my arms around her and closed my eyes.

Bella's POV

I heard Tyler come in the room. I wasn't ready for this though. Of course I missed him and just wanted to kiss him. But, last night's doubts still played in my head. I love this man that has his arms wrapped around me right now. He's my world and I know I'm his. I just don't see how it's possible for him to be in my life when we come back down to reality.

I started to tear up and I took a deep breathe...maybe a little too loud. I opened my watery eyes to meet his worry filled eyes.

"Bells are you okay" Tyler asked so sweetly.

Could I really tell him the truth? As much as a I really wanted to, I couldn't. I wasn't ready to give him up, which was pretty selfish. But, I also couldn't watch him get hurt.

"Bella, seriously. What are you thinking about, sweetheart?"

"I just really missed you." I wrapped my arms around him. I did tell him the truth. I did miss him.

"Me too. Let's go for brunch." I nodded and sat up.

"Milkshakes?" I questioned even though I already knew the answer.

An hour later I found myself sipping a milkshake and staring at Tyler. I was feeling guilty again and I know he knows something is up. Yet, he wasn't saying anything, just starring back at me.

The car ride back to his place was way too quiet. Neither of us knew what to say to each other. Tyler is definitely not stupid and knows me well enough to know how I feel.

"Would you just spit it out already?" Tyler's voice was raised.

I just starred at him from the passenger side. I guess I should tell him. It's not the time to tell him though, not while he's driving.

"I-" but I was cut off by Tyler.

"Please! Just save me the pain. Tell me that two weeks was too long. Tell me that you don't love me enough to live my life style."

But that wasn't it. What do I say? I am willing to wait 2 weeks every once in a while. I love him so much, too much. His life style just doesn't fit mine. I would love to live this life with him.

"It's so much more complicated than that. I want to tell you everything and I will. But, while your driving is not the right time." I was trying to keep my milkshake in my stomach. I could feel it turning miserably.