32. I Promise

Last chapter. Then the sequel 💕

Bella POV

A few weeks later I woke up in the bed that I share with Tyler without Tyler. I moved in a few days after our fight because we couldn't stand to be without each other. Right now he's in NY and they play the Rangers tonight. They already lost to the Devils and the Islanders, so I'm really hoping they do well tonight for Tyler's sake.

I picked up my phone to see if Tyler texted or called and sure enough he did.

From: Bubba Baby💚😍🎂
Good morning BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE you! I MISS you! and I'm MISERABLE bc we keep LOSING!

To: Bubba Baby 💚😍🎂
Well good morning to you too HANDSOME! I LOVE and MISS you too. Don't be MISERABLE please I like to see you SMILE.

To: Bubba Baby💚😍🎂
On a more serious note...can you FaceTime me please

From: Bubba Baby💚😍🎂
Wouldn't miss seeing that gorgeous face for anything

I smiled at his cheesy words as I answered his face time call.

"Bell I miss you and need to come home. I'm so sore and I need to sleep in a comfy bed with you", Tyler spoke immediately.

"Slow down buddy. Remember how to breathe. Are you okay?"

"Yes I'm okay. I don't want you to actually worry...I'll make it through", Tyler chuckled.

Brielle walked into my room and sat next to me as I talked with Tyler.

"Ew! Brielle you look like some type of animal in the morning.", Tyler screamed.

"What the fuck man? Don't speak to my girlfriend like that!" Jamie yelled as we watched him back hand the side of Tyler's head. Brielle bursted out laughing.

"Jamie don't touch him again. Use your words not your fists", I laughed as Tyler stuck his tongue out at Jamie.

"Okay. We have to go to practice. I'll talk to you before the game Bell. Kick ass on that test you have today. I love you you little smarty pants." Tyler never failed to make me laugh.

"Good bye. I love you more."

--------------------------------------------

After the game I crawled into bed wishing I could just hold Tyler. I haven't spoken to him yet, but I knew he was miserable. They lost to the Rangers 5-2 and to make things worse he and Jamie got benched the last ten minutes of the game. I didn't know how I would sleep tonight knowing that Tyler was going to be upset all night.

The phone call with Tyler was pretty short. He didn't want to talk much and the disappointment in himself was clearly evident in his voice. I hated hanging up knowing that I couldn't make him laugh. I know I got him to smile though, unfortunately all he wanted was to be home in our bed.

The next morning I woke up late. I didn't have class on Wednesdays so I decided to get some extra rest. Tyler would be landing soon and I decided to meet him at the airport. Waiting any longer than I had to to kiss him would be unacceptable. Brielle was going to come too because Jamie was in the same miserable mood as Tyler.

When I saw Tyler I ran up to him and wrapped my arms around him, hugging him as tight as possible. He wrapped his armed round the back of my neck and pulled me closer.  My heart was racing somewhat because of the sprint to hug my boyfriend, but mostly because I missed being in his arms. I looked up to kiss his chin as he release me from his arms.