30. I Need You

Bella POV

The holidays have past and tomorrow is New Years Eve. Brielle and I are sitting in Tyler and Jamie's living room even though they aren't home. After a week long road trip we've missed them too much. They should be home soon though.

"So since the semester is over I think we should talk to the boys about living here instead of the dorms." Brielle spoke while rolling around on the floor and looking at her phone.

"Oh. I don't know if that's a good idea. Maybe we could get our own apartment." I really did want to move in with them. But, I don't want to invade on Tyler's personal space. I know he has an order for everything. It might be a little soon, too. If he wanted me to move in he would have something.

"I don't know about you, but I want to live with my boyfriend. If I'm not with him I miss him. I'd like to wake up to him every morning and be with him whenever I feel like it." Brielle stopped rolling around to basically scold me.

"I don't know. I'll talk to, Ty. Are you with Jamie to Jordie's party tomorrow night?" Tyler texted me before asking me if I would go with him.

"Of course, he's Jamie's brother." She spoke like it was obvious.

--------------------------------------------

Tyler's plane was delayed and I would have to wait a few more hours for him to get home. Brielle went to the store to get something to cook for Jamie. She planned on making him dinner tonight. Tyler wants to go out tonight.  I figured I would take a nap. I laid down in Tyler's bed pulling the covers up to my neck and hugging one of his pillows.

His scent was still stuck to the pillow reminding me of how much I miss him. I don't think I'll ever get used to his road trips. It's almost like a chunk of my heart is missing when he's gone. Not only is a piece of my heart missing, but I worry the entire trip. He's always traveling bus to bus and plane to plane from the arenas to the hotels. If I don't hear from him every hour and a half I don't feel right. I try to let him be with his team, but I feel like I have the right to be concerned.
My eyes began to close so I just gave in hoping when I woke up my man would be home.

I felt the bed dip behind me as an arm wrapped around my waist. I know Tyler's touch almost instantly. His lips touched my shoulder and sent chills through my body. I turned and buried my face in his chest without a word.

"Hi Beautiful." Tyler voice was so calm.

"Hi Baby." My voice muffled into his chest. I listened to his heart beat. It always made me smile. After a few moments of silence I spoke again, "I love you." I squeezed him a little tighter.

"I love you too", Tyler chuckled.

His heart beat picked up and I kissed his chest. "Your heart just started beating faster", I mumbled.

"I just missed you and hearing you say that drove me crazy", he pecked my lips. I took full advantage of the opportunity he just gave me. I kissed him back, but didn't stop. Tyler rolled onto his back and pulled me on top of him. He moaned into the kiss, which provoked me to slip my hand under his shirt.

Tyler's muscles tensed up under my hand as I moved it up his body. I felt something poking at my leg causing me to giggle into the kiss.

"Excited?" I whispered.

"That's what you do to me", Tyler grunted as he lifted my shirt over my head.

I slipped his shirt over his head and Tyler immediately relocked our lips together. He flipped me over, so that he was on top. Tyler began to tease me as he kissed down my neck stopping between my breasts. He slipped his hand under my butt, lifting my hips up to his. The feeling of him was driving me crazy.