Chapter 2

I woke up with my sister yelling in my face to get up so I could help her do her hair.

Happy Birthday To Me.

I got up quickly so I would have time to get myself ready. I headed straight for her room, and I quickly curled her hair, and then she shoved me out of her room. I don't care, I didn't want to be in there anyways.

I headed to my room in a quick stride, and I got on a pretty floral dress I kept in the back of my closet that I bought special for today, and some small brown sandals. I then brushed my wavy brown hair, and braided it half up half down like a crown around my head, and then I added a tiny bit of the lipgloss I had found on my floor one day, and I was ready.

I did my usual routine and climbed out of my window, and headed to my school that was only a five minute walk from home.

I headed into the school, and kept my head low as always. I've learned I might as well keep hidden until I absolutely have to show myself.

As I walked in I felt eyes on me, and I heard people ask, who's that?

Oh yeah. Usually I would have my hair in my face and an oversized sweatshirt for extra protection. But now I was out in the open. Even my hair was pulled back.

Suddenly I was slammed into a locker by a set of male hands. I couldn't help but look up. It was Troy. Our Alpha.

"Why hello there." He grinned mischievously.

"Hi." I said more soft spoken than ever.

"You look so fine. Why have I never seen you before?" He smirked. Did he really not recognize me?

"You have." I said quietly.

"What's your name?" He said puzzled.

Before I could answer, Savannah and her crew walked over.

"Oh babe, that's Charity." She said smirking and all her friends laughed behind her.

Troy looked over at me in disbelief, and then he grew a wicked smirk on his face.

"Oh really? Well now. What should we do with you?" He said as he shoved me on the floor. "Your such an ugly and weak little b*tch." He said with a smirk.

Really? Cause just earlier you were all over me.

I bowed my head low not wanting to see his evil smirk that was plastered on his face.

All I wanted to do right now was run away. And what surprised me the most was my feet brought me up and I was running.

I ran through the halls and out the front doors of the school. I kept running and suddenly, a hand caught my arm.

I looked and saw that it was the Beta, Jordan.

He too had a smirk on his face.

"Why are you running sweetheart?" He said huskily while clenching his teeth venomously.

"I-I..." I couldn't find the words.

Obviously Jordan had mind linked Troy and warned him, so he would be out any minute.

If my own sister who wasn't too strong herself could hurt and inflict so much pain on me, I knew a Beta and an Alpha could just as easily kill me.

I shuddered and wiggled to get out of his grasp. Wishing I could hide in the fields of flowers. Wishing I could be safe. Wishing my wolf was with me. Wishing I was strong enough to fight back. But I knew I wouldn't want the last one. It wasn't in my wishes to inflict pain on others. Even if they had bullied me for years.

Soon I heard Troy come rowdily out of the building, and I could hear a few others behind him.

Jordan turned us so I could see that Savannah and her crew were with her and a few pack warriors joined the gang. I shuddered scared.

"Give her to me Jordan." Troy said fiercely.

Jordan pushed me hard so I was laying on the floor by Troy's feet.

Troy lifted me up, and pegged me against the brick wall of the school. I shut my eyes tightly scared of what was gonna happen next.

"Look at me!" Troy yelled in his Alpha tone.

I had no choice but to look at him as his knuckles collided with my nose just as I had opened my eyes. I squeaked, and tears began to fill my eyes.

"Wanna give it a go Savannah?" I could practically hear his evil smirk in his voice.

"I thought you'd never ask." She said as she stepped up to me and kneed me in the stomach and punched my side.

I slowly slid down the wall and on the floor. I felt the world spin as I laid still. Blinking through the pain.

"Pathetic." I heard her say under her breath.

"My turn." Jordan said as he kicked me in the gut, as I lay there helplessly on the ground.

One of the pack warriors lifted me to my feet, and Troy then slapped me in my face as he gave me insults.

"Weak."
"Fat."
"Ugly."
"No one loves you."

The first three always hurt, but the last one just stung. I had never heard that insult, but now I saw the truth in it.

Did anyone love me? No. Not even my own blood.