Chapter 29

Charity Pov

I woke up this morning with my mates arms wrapped around me. It was a nice surprise to have him beside me when I woke up cause usually he's up and gone when I wake up.

I rolled over to look at him and he was still sleeping peacefully.

I gazed at his slightly pouted lips and kissed his nose to perhaps wake him up. When that didn't work I kept kissing all over his face and down his neck.

"What a way to wake up." Max said suddenly causing me to flinch in surprise. "You know though, you missed." He said as I looked up at him.

"What do you mean?" I asked giggling.

"You missed my lips." He chuckled.

I rolled my eyes and giggled.

"Well you ain't getting a kiss until you get up." I said and was almost out of bed and on my feet but I was grabbed on the waist and pulled back.

"Not so fast little mate." He said huskily in my ear causing me to shiver.

He then flipped me on my back and hovered over me and kissed me hungrily.

"Now your free to go." He said chuckling.

"Thanks for your permission." I giggled and lightly shoved him off of me and got out of bed and headed for the bathroom.

While I was getting the shower ready, I heard a knock on our bedroom door. I heard Max open it, and out of my curiosity I walked over to the bathroom door and put my ear to it.

"Have you seen Savannah anywhere?" It sounded like Gamma John.

"No, I've been here this whole time." Max replied.

"Oh okay." John stated.

"How did you lose her?" Max said chuckling.

"Oh well we went to bed last night and when I woke up she was gone." John stated and I could hear hints of worry and sadness in his voice.

"Me and the Luna will help look for her once we're ready. I'll get Beta Kris and Sofia help also." Max said.

"Thank you Alpha." Gamma John said, and with that our bedroom door was closed.

I was startled when the bathroom door was open and I was still leaning against it.

"Were you eavesdropping?" Max said chuckling. He then looked at me with lustful eyes.

I then realized it was because I had taken my shirt off and was only in my bra and leggings cause I was undressing myself for my shower before I was gonna listen in on their conversation.

I quickly grabbed a towel close by and covered myself quickly.

"Charity you can't do that to me." Max purred in my ear and started kissing my neck.

I shivered at the sparks his touch created.

Before I knew it he pulled the towel out of my hands and threw it carelessly aside.

He kissed down my collar bone and I moaned at his touch. He growled in content.

"Max." I said more seductively then I meant to. "My sister. She's missing. We've got to-got to help." I said shakily. I didn't want him to stop but I knew we had responsibilities to attend to.