Chapter 28

Savannah Pov

I laid in bed with my mate and waited till he was fast asleep. I quickly got out of bed once I was sure he was dead asleep. I tip toed to the doors of the balcony, looked back at him and then turned back around and slowly opened the door open.

I quickly slid out, and then closed the door gently behind me. I made sure the rope I had tied to the railing before I had gone to bed was still secure. Once I was satisfied, I quickly climbed down. Once I was close enough to the ground, I jumped and ran in the direction of the forest.

Once I was pretty deep I sat down on a rock by a little creek. I waited for five minutes and began to grow impatient.

"He'll be here." I reassured my self out loud.

This is so wrong Sav. And you know it. We found Mate. Now go back to him.

I don't need him. I then blocked my wolf Tigris out of my head.

Soon I heard a rustling from beside me and a large smile grew on my face.

Soon he came out of the brush. He was heavenly looking. Shaggy black hair, tanned skin with gashes across his chest, and he had piercing dark eyes that almost looked black.

"You came." He said gruffly with a smirk. He then broke the distance between us and kissed me passionately.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and wished that we could be closer even though we were chest to chest already.

He broke the kiss and gave me a lopsided grin.

"Miss me?" He said with a raspy voice.

"Of course I did baby." I said kissing him down his neck. "My mate is nothing and will never compare to you." I said with pure honesty.

"So does anyone suspect that you helped me and my rogues?" He asked.

"Nope they don't expect anything Grayson." I said as a smirk hit my lips. I didn't regret helping the rogues take over my pack. If it meant helping and pleasing Grayson, it was worth it. I loved him.