Chapter 1 : The Deal

There is a certain blunette who is currently sitting on the swing at the park, reading his book while waiting for someone. He always is the one who comes early when it comes to meeting and the fact that he will meet with his former team make him a little excited. They deal to meet at the park at 4 p.m and the one who arrange the meeting was Akashi himself. It is not usual about it since they are not on the same team anymore but Kuroko knows there must be something that has been planned by the red head.

Suddenly he could hear someone screaming his name and him response only sigh. He knows what the yellow head will do to him.

"Kurokocchiiii!! I missed you!" said Kise as he hugged Kuroko. Kuroko just lets the yellow head do anything but still struggle for air as the yellow head hugging him too tight.

"You are hurting Tetsu, damn Kise!" said Aomine as he pulls Kuroko from Kise hold. Kuroko could breathe normally again.

"Are you alright, Tetsu-kun? You are sure popular you know Tetsu-kun. I hope I can be popular like you" said Momoi as she starts to imagine her becoming like Kuroko.

"It a nuisance, I can never imagine that. "Said Midorima , slowly walking toward them.

"You're cruel, Midorin "said Satsuki as she sulking with .

"Do you want a snack, Sachin?" said Murasakibara as he gives his pack of snack to Satsuki.

"Thanks, Mukkun, you are kinder hearted than Midorin" said Satsuki as she took one of the chips and her eyes still staring at Midorima with an unsatisfied glare.

"what?! What is that for?" said Midorima also unsatisfied with the way Satsuki treat him.

"That's enough guys, " said Akashi, who just arrived at the park. He proceeds walking toward the swing where the others assembled.

"You're late Akashichii," said Kise.

"You're the one who called for us and yet you're the one who late" complained Aomine.

"But you are not come too early too. All of you just arrive five minutes ago" said Kuroko with his boring face.

"What.. Woi Tetsu, Why are you on Akashi side?" said Aomine, unsatisfied.

"Of course he will always agree with me. My words are absolute, right Tetsuya?" said Akashi, who already standing in front all of them.

"Not all of it," said Kuroko, bluntly.

"hahaha, even Kurochii could say like that to Akashichii. You are so brave, Kurokochii." Said Kise, patting Kuroko's head.

"I just said the truth." Said Kuroko again

"Kyaaa! You are so cute, Tetsu-kun!!" said Satsuki as she pushes Kise and hugging Kuroko tightly. Kuroko starts to a cough because of the sudden attack.

"Sachin, Kurochin is choking, " said Murasakibara, still eating his snack.

"Woaaa. Sorry Tetsu-kun. I didn't realise. " said Satsuki, apologising to Kuroko who is trying to calm his breath.

"Sigh. When will you change Satsuki? I sympathise with you Kuroko. " said Midorima. The others just nodded their head, agree with what Midorima said.

"What? I just love Kuroko. Is it wrong?" said Satsuki, again sulking but this time with all of them.

"No. Not wrong but the way you reacted will hurt him more than comforting him" said Akashi, for the first time have the same thought as the others.

Hearing this, her guilty toward Kuroko rose up. She looks at Kuroko and said "I am sorry, Tetsu-kun. It's my fault. I can't help with it. You are just too cute for me"

"It's okay Momoi-san. Don't apologise, " said Kuroko, smile a bit to Satsuki. After hearing this, Satsuki's face light up and smile widely toward Kuroko.

"Now Akashi, why you called for us?" said Midorima tries to go back to the first reason for their meeting.

"Nothing. I just want to notice all of you that the National tournaments are just around the corner. All of you will join it right since all of your teams qualify to join it." Said Akashi.

"Yeah. We are" said all of them.

"Then how about we make a deal here? We will fight each other again and see who will be the winner, " said Akashi again.

"If it for winning, I don't want to participate it," said Kuroko, emotionlessly.

"Of course it not for winning. We have learned it from you. Playing with teammate all out is more fun than playing just for winning. " said Akashi.

"Yup. I learned much from you Kurokochii" said Kise, agreeing with Akashi words. The others also smiling toward Kuroko.

"Then, I will join it," said Kuroko, smiling back at them.

"It's been decided then. We will fight each other in the National. I can't wait anymore" said Aomine, spirited.

"Yeah," said Satsuki, agreeing with Aomine.

"So, what are we going to do now?" asked Murasakibara and he still eating his snack, again with a new pack.

"How about we celebrate with a popsicle? Just like before." Suggest by Kise.

"You will be the one who paying," said Midorima with a smirk.

"What? Why me again?" wiling Kise.

"You have your own money from modelling work right? That is why,"said Aomine.

"It's not fair. All of you come from rich family and still I am the one who needs to pay" said Kise again.

"It has been decided. You cannot run away" stated Akashi as he starts to walk toward the store. All of them followed accept Kise who still wailing like a child.

"Wait! Don't leave me!" cried Kise as he chases them. All of them just laugh looking at Kise.

TBC