Chapter 35

Sorry for previous chapter. This is the real one actually, but I can't add into previous chapter because of too long words I have used. Sorry and enjoy.

(I do not own KnB)

----------------

After Kise knew how Kuroko feels being confined in the hospital room, he starts to plan on gathering everyone and spent their time with Kuroko so that he don't feel too bored lying in the bed all day long.

Today is the day they start with Kise's plan. They are having lunch together under Sakura' s trees at the hospital garden. Everyone takes their lunch time break to go to the hospital and having lunch together. Foods are being prepared by the maid because everyone has been at their school since morning. The driver was the one who brings their bento when he sent them to the hospital.

With a cover on the ground, all of them sitting over it including Kuroko. They start with some conversation about their school and some old memories. Kuroko couldn't help himself not to smile because of this moment, when everyone is together with him brings warm sensation in his heart, comparing to when he was alone in the room. He always feeling lonely and sick.

This time he managed to recognise everyone with the help of the camcorder. Their name, their face and their likes. He always a quick learner. He is interested in Midorima's lucky item, which he thinks it cute and always have the curious feeling of knowing what will be next day lucky item. Midorima also give him the lucky item for Aquarius every day. Yeah, Kise has told him that he was born on January 31.

With every day learning new things, he feels he now can keep on with everyone conversation which is hard for him before.

"Wow, what a nice place you guys have chosen" Kiyoshi comments as he and the other of Seirin members are walking toward them. They just arrived from their school.

"Ah, Seirin! Come take sit" Momoi says, smiles to them.

"Konnichiwa, sorry for being late" Riko says as she and the other drops their things on the ground and search for space so that they can sit too.

"You're not, coach. We just sat here 5 minutes ago" Kuroko informs them. Riko freezes, the other too.

"You remember me?!" Riko screams.

Kagami comes nearing Kuroko, "w-what about me?"

"You're Kagami-kun" Kuroko smiles as he answers Kagami.

Kagami's expression change into someone who could cry any moment from now. He feels so relieved, knowing that his shadow has started to remember him.

And everyone also asking Kuroko their name.

The Kiseki no Sedai can't help not to giggle. They found that's cute, asking for their name to someone who has lost their memory before. They too, feel so relieved that Kuroko able to lift up their hope toward him. It should be them who do that but they too almost lost their hope knowing Kuroko will die any moment from now. However, after knowing that Kuroko is struggling to keep on living and remembering them, they need to be strong to support him.

"Just how could you remember us only in two days? Have you memories returning?" Hyuga asks with the weird look but he is impressed with Kuroko.

"Momoi-san gives me this. I learned from here. I feel familiar with all the scene but I still can't remember very well. Sorry," Kuroko shows the camcorder.

"Can I have that for a while?" Koganei asks.

"No" replies Kuroko, simply.

"Eh..? Why?" Koganei asks. The other to feel weird. Although he has lost his memories, he still acting the same. He never let anyone take a look on the recording. That makes them curious even more.