Chapter 22 : Precious

Disclaimer : I do not own KnB.

Warning! full of OOCness

correct me with my grammars.
================================

"Satsuki!! Wait up!" Aomine yells Momoi's name, hoping that Momoi will stop running.

Still Momoi keeps on running, didn't even care to reply Aomine's shout. Her heart broke into million pieces after hearing what Kuroko said. She really have given all her feeling toward the tealnette yet she being fooled just like she don't have any feeling. Tears continues to fall to her cheek, proceeding falling to the ground. She didn't even care to wipe it away, just letting it go.

As she keep on running, she didn't realize she is currently crossing the road. A car passing on the same road and the driver didn't notice Momoi is crossing the road.

"Satsuki!! Watch out!" Momoi looks her surrounding, just realise what is happening right now. The car is right in front of her side. She closes her eyes, ready to feel the impact. But she suddenly feel that her body being push harshly, and being hug into a tight hold. Then, her body hit the ground, together with the one who hugging her.

She open her eyes, only to welcome by Aomine's worries look. They already on the side of the road. The driver running toward them and keep apologizing for being careless.

"Are you okay, Satsuki?" Aomine asks panicky, checking Momoi's body by moving to the right and left, searching for any wound.

"Yes, I'm okay." Momoi replies short. She is still in shock with things that have happen few minutes before.

"Both of us is okay, we are sorry too because not be careful enough when crossing the road." Aomine tells the driver.

"I can bring you to the hospital if you want. I will pay for the bills" The driver adds.

"No, no.. It's okay, really." Aomine rejects the offer.

Suddenly something seeping on Momoi's skin, she look at the source. Its blood!

"Dai-chan! You're bleeding!" Momoi screams.

"Eh.. I didn't notice" Aomine eyes discover a wound on his right leg. Momoi already freaking out about it.

"Let me bring you to the hospital. This way" The driver picks Aomine's hand to help him to get up. Momoi also helping Aomine to stabilize him.

"It's just a small wound. I don't need to go to the hospital" Aomine frowns when he heard the word hospital. Yes, he hate hospital actually. He is still okay if it is for visiting but not if he being confine inside hospital.

"The wound is deep and big, Dai-chan. You need to be treat!" Momoi screams at Aomine. She know how much Aomine hate hospital but she can't accept if the wound not being treat at all.

"I'm okay!!" Aomine is still resisting.

"You're not! Hear me this time! I will not letting this go!" Momoi yells at Aomine. Aomine speechless.

"I'm sorry for interrupting but can both of you stop fighting. This is going nowhere. He is going to get infected if we didn't go now." The driver tries to attract their attention to him, stopping their fighting instantaneously.

"Alright.. Alright.. I will go" Aomine brushes his head on the back, accepting the defeat.

They lead Aomine, the way to the car. As soon as Momoi and Aomine have sit on the passenger chair at the back, the driver continue to drive them toward the hospital.

"You should accept the offer in the first place.." Momoi starts to babbling at Aomine which Aomine just shut his ears. When a woman start babbling, it will be a pain one to be heard. Aomine have known Momoi for years, he know how she is. Just keep on showing his boring look.