Chapter 17 : Secret

Disclaimer : I do not own KnB.

There might be spelling, grammar and unsuitable words on this chapter. Ooc-ness Included! XD Please bare with it and do correct me if I'm wrong. Enjoy!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Day by day passed, each day the relationship between Kuroko and Momoi deepen and the others start to notice their changes toward each other. They tried to denied everything, just because they want to make someone feel ease. but everything goes wrong...

A few days before.

The Kiseki no Sedai take their opportunity to visit their beloved friend as all of them have the free time that Sunday. Momoi was currently accompanying Kuroko, who being admitted at hospital to continue his treatment on fighting his illness.

"Kuroko-kun, I think I have notice some changes between you guys." Akashi said.

"Changes?" Kuroko stare at Akashi for a while and continue to ask. "Who? Our team?" Kuroko replied.

"No. It's between Momoi and you."Akashi answered.

Suddenly a loud thud can be heard. All their attention change to the sound which Momoi was the one who making it. She accidently let a basket of apples in her hand fall to the ground when she heard what Akashi had said before.

"I'm sorry.." Momoi tried to run for the apples which have rolled at the floor.

"Let me help you, Momochii.." Kise says and help Momoi picking up the apples.

"*sigh Since when you have become this clumsy, Satsuki?" Aomine complains.

"It's not like I want to be clumsy. I accidently let the apples fall!" Momoi cries, covering herself.

"*sigh can't both of you stop fighting each other only for a day?" Midorima complains.

"That what's making them lively every day. I think it's okay, or maybe?" Murasakibara says as he playing with a cute purple teddy bear strap on his phone.

Kise and Momoi get up as they finish collecting all the apples.

"So, it's true then, Momoi change of behavior answer the question." Akashi says as he smirks toward Kuroko.

"No.. no! we don't have feeling toward each other. It's the truth!" Momoi panics.

"Momoi-san is true. We don't have any relationship toward each other." Kuroko answers looking at them with the similar emotionless face whenever he tried to run away from something.

"Are you sure about this?" Akashi asks again, demanding the truth from both of them.

"Yes." "yes!" Both Kuroko and Momoi say. Of course the last one is Momoi, err she a bit panic actually.

"Hmm... something fishy here." Midorima comments.

"I feel the same, Midorimachi" Kise is stating his feeling.

"Satsuki never panic whenever she talking nevertheless she is lying" Aomine says, staring at Momoi.

"I'm not lying" Momoi start to act like she is not panic, but still it can be seen clearly by them.

"Momochin lying again.." Murasakibara shows his fingers toward Momoi while stating this.

"Yeah, you're right." Aomine agrees.

"Noooo! Stop observing me!" Momoi shouts to them. Looking how panic and angry the pinkish hair girls is, all of them start to laughing.

"Since when Momochi can make someone laugh? Hahaha.." Kise laughs.