Chapter 34 : Helping hands

The result of the survey before are :

Do not take operation - 11

Take operation - 3

Either is fine - 4

So, Kuroko will not take the operation!

But in this storyline I will make them agree for the operation first but it will be cancel later.

Happy reading guys!

(I do not own KnB)

--------------

"So, have you made your decision?" The doctor starts as Akashi is settling himself to sit in the chair in front of the doctor table.

"Yes. I have discussed with everybody. We will never give up on Kuroko, so we want to do the operation." Akashi fully determine.

"You really know the risks right?" The doctor asks just to make sure that Akashi knows the risk of having this operation.

"Yes," Akashi replies.

"Alright, I will undergo the operation. Kuroko's condition must be stabilised first before the operation take place. I will monitor his health for a week. If he's in good condition then we will do the surgery as soon as possible." The doctor informs.

"Just do whatever you can do to help him. I will pay for the expenses." Akashi says.

"Alright."

==============

At Akashi's house

"What are you waiting for, Satsuki? We'll be late. The visiting hours almost end" Aomine shouts from the living hall.

"Wait a minute. I need to bring some of Tetsu-kun's clothes. He will need it" Momoi replies as she opens Kuroko's wardrobes and starts choosing some clothes.

Eventually, she found a box inside the wardrobes. It's the camcorder that Kuroko always kept when he was in the ward before.

"Tetsu-kun's camcorder?" Momoi switches on the camcorder and takes a peek at what is inside.

Then an idea comes.

In hurry, she chooses some clothes and some necessary things into the bag at her right hand. She zips them and takes the camcorder with her other hand.

"Dai-chan!" She runs toward Aomine.

"sheesh, you have wasted to much time. We are in hurry." Aomine complains.

"Mouu.. Dai-chan is so mean." Momoi pouts but as she remembers back what she want to say before she becomes excited back.

"Dai-chan..Dai-chan"

"What?!"

"I found this" Momoi shows the camcorder.

"Tetsu's camcorder?"

"Yeah, we can use this to help Tetsu-kun remember us!" Momoi says excitedly.

Bit by bit, Aomine's lips change into grins. "You're brilliant, Satsuki! Let's go now! I can't wait"

"Yeah.. we don't want to waste any more time." Momoi giggles.

=============

"Kurokochi, do you want to go taking fresh air? Now is the perfect time to go out!" Kise suggests at Kuroko who is reading a novel. His favourite one before this. They brought it for him to help him regaining any memory that he has lost.