Chapter 9 : The Joy

I do not own KnB.
I didn't read this back when I wrote it because of my sleepiness. Sorry for all the grammars, spelling and misused words in this chapter.
Enjoy!
--------------------------------------------

After 2 days passed, Seirin once again comes to the Tokyo Hospital to visit Kuroko. While they reach in front of Kuroko's hospital room door, they could hear how noisy inside the room.

"Wow, did they remember where they are at now?" Hyuga asked with a mix of comment.

"Weird, the nurse does not even bother with it." Kiyoshi looked around, searching for any nurse and spotting a few nurses who are gossiping.

"Who care? Let us go in." Kagami said as he opened the door and enter it.

"Ouss!" Kagami greeted them.

"Ahh.. Kagamichii.. Welcome. Come here. Let's play with us" Kise walk toward Kagami and pull the teenager toward Kuroko's bed.

"Hold on! Don't pull me!" Kagami resisted but fail.

"Welcome, Seirin! Come. We are doing a match here." Momoi invited Seirin with a huge smile. The other of Kiseki no Sedai members are cornering around Kuroko's bed, playing some kind of block. Aomine and Midorima were playing together, while Kuroko matches with Akashi.

"Domo" Kuroko greeted Seirin.

"Nice to see you again, Seirin" Akashi also greeted them.

"What are you playing?" Koganei asked while observing them.

"Block. Pull one by one block from this building. Who make the building fall, he lost" Murasakibara explained while eating his snack.

"Which block should I pull?!" Aomine screams in frustrated

"Huh, you are nothing more than an idiot. Murasakibara, don't talk while eating." Midorima insinuates Aomine then he warned Murasakibara of his attitude.

"What have you call me, Midorima!?" Aomine shouted but unconsciously pulled the block to harsh, causing it to fall instantaneously.

"Arhhhh!" Aomine again screamed frustrating.

"Idiot" Midorima stated.

"Dai-chan lost, the winner is Midorin!" Momoi announced.

"Shut up Satsuki!" Aomine annoyed.

"I just announced the right thing. You lost because of your stupidity, Dai-chan" Momoi said while laughing at Aomine.

"uno..Is it okay for all of you to be this noise?" Aida asked while walking toward them, followed by the other of Seirin members.

"Don't worry, I have ordered the nurses to give us some space and they follow since they know who I really am" Akashi smirked.

"You're taking advantage of your status, Akashi-kun,"Kuroko stated.

"Don't worry, Kuroko. I am doing this for a certain time only." Akashi said while focusing on the block in front of him. Then he smirked.

"The fact that you use your status to order people around you still a bad thing, Akashi-kun" Kuroko pull one of the blocks, the building of block nearly fall but it stabilises back.

"As expected, your move is unpredictable. What about this?" Akashi challenged.

"I will never give up" Kuroko smirked and pull another one. A miracle happens, the block building didn't fall although it's already the edge of collapsing.