Chapter 33 : To Remember

I do not own KnB

.
.
.
However, Kuroko closes it back.

He looks at lost, at the same time nervous.

His lips part again. The others patiently wait for Kuroko to answer Akashi's question.

"A..Ak..Aka.." The bluenette mutters slowly. His voice is hoarse and weak but they still let out a relieve sigh because they know Kuroko still recognise Akashi.

However, everything not happening as they wish for.

Kuroko closes back his lips and didn't utter anything anymore. He shakes his head.

"I can't remember." Kuroko confusedly says.

The other's mouth are gaping, unbelief with what have they heard from their best friend's mouth.

While later, Ogiwara entering the room. He brings a bucket of fruits as his visiting gift. However, the gloomy and graving atmosphere that he feels that time make him stops in the middle before reaching Kuroko's bed.

Some of the Kiseki no Sedai are sitting on the floor like their body drop by their selves, each of them has a shocked look and near to cry.

The Seirin are sitting on the couch beside the window with a sad look.

'What happen here?' he thought. His eyes travel to the bed.

Kagami sits on the chair next to Kuroko's bed with an angry look. He tightly grips his hand until his knuckle changes into white.

Akashi, who sit on the other side of Kuroko's bed is comforting someone with a soft but warm tone.

Ogiwara turns his head to a person on the bed. His eyes wide open when he realises Kuroko is awake. The bucket that he hold drops instantaneously. He runs toward Kuroko, happily.

'He is awake!' The brunette shouts in his mind.

"Kuroko! You're awake! I'm glad" Ogiwara hugs Kuroko tightly. His tears of joy drop one by one.

The others turn their face to another place with a pained look, they close their eyes tightly. They can predict what will happen next. Akashi on the other side looking at Ogiwara and Kuroko with a sad expression.

Kuroko a bit slow but eventually he replies the brunette hug.

"..Ogi.. ogiw.." Kuroko mutters try his hard to remember the brunette full name but it didn't come. Why?!

Too bad, Ogiwara couldn't see how terrifying Kuroko's face is showing. He scares that he will make the person he is hugging right now, hurt as he told him that he can't remember any of them, just like how his others friend does.

Midorima rises from his position with shadow look.

"I am going to call for a doctor," Midorima says gloomily.

"Eh? Why are you calling a doctor? Kuroko is fine here." Ogiwara releases the hug and looks at Kuroko but taken back as he sees how horrify is Kuroko's face.

Midorima closes his eyes and continues to exiting the room.

Ogiwara on the other side starts to feel uneasy.

"What's wrong Kuroko? Have you hurt anywhere?" Ogiwara frantically asks.

Kuroko just shakes his head. Without knowing the reason why tears start forming in his eyes.

'Why is it hurt my heart badly? Is he the most important person for me? And yet, why it is so fuzzy to remember him?' Kuroko thought running inside his head.