Chapter 24 : Precious Gift

Disclaimer : I do not own KnB.

Be aware of spelling, grammar errors and unsuitable words in this chapter. Enjoy your reading!

=========================================

Ogiwara is on his way to Kuroko's room after take the medicines that Kuroko need to consume as the replacement of the treatment that have been recommended by the doctor at the medicine's counter. When he arrive, he opens the door slowly. He smiles as he look at his brother figure. Kuroko is smiling with full excitement decorating on his face while packing all his things into a bag. Although he is still skinny, but he looks so much better than yesterday. Maybe because he is happy knowing that he can go back home.

Ogiwara can't help not to letting out his giggles, he loves looking at Kuroko's excitement. Instantaneously, it also lift up his mood. He continues his steps on entering the room.

Kuroko notices his presence.

"Ogiwara-kun.." Kuroko welcomes him with his smile.

"You look hyper up today." Ogiwara says.

"Yes.. I am. I have already miss the outside world. I want to see Nigou too. It's been a while. I hope he don't feel lonely when I am not home whole this time." Kuroko replies.

"Don't worry. Seirin team have been taking care of him. He is not lonely." Ogiwara pushes a wheelchair nearing the bed and then helping Kuroko sitting on it.

"Where are the others?" Kuroko asks.

"Ermm.. They have things to settle up. We will meet them later, don't you worry." Ogiwara hesitates a little.

"oh.. I see" Kuroko could sense something wrong with Ogiwara's answer but he is going to let it by this time.

With Kuroko's unmoving legs, Ogiwara need to lift up Kuroko's body and put him on the chair. He could feel the different on Kuroko's weight. When he holds on Kuroko's right and left ribs, he could feel bones. That's already telling him how much weight have Kuroko losses. He can only estimate that Kuroko's weight right now is 30kg much to his disliking.

"You have losses your weight too much. I need to prepare a ton of food so that I can make you fat again." Ogiwara jokes with Kuroko.

"Oh no.. That is a warning alarm. I need to ready my tummy then." Kuroko giggles as he rubs his stomach.

"Make sure you finish all of my serving! I am good at cooking now you know." Ogiwara compliments himself as he picks up Kuroko's things.

"Really? I can't wait to taste your cooking" Kuroko replies with amusement as he takes his things from Ogiwara and put it on his laps.

"Now we are ready. Let's go."Ogiwara pushes the wheelchair exiting the room, excitingly.

Kuroko continues to giggles.

They keep on talking as they walk through the sidewalk.

As they arrive at the front of the hospital, a car is already waiting for them. The driver come out from driver sit and greet them. He opens the door for Kuroko and helps Ogiwara in handling Kuroko to move him inside the limousine.

As it settle, Ogiwara enters the limousine by the other door, while the driver close the wheelchair and put in on the limousine bonnet. Then, he drives the limousine.

"What is this, Ogiwara-kun?" Kuroko looks confuse.

"What is what?" Ogiwara asks back.

"I mean, whose limousine is this?" Kuroko makes his question clearer.