Chapter 11 : Treasure

It was midnight when Kuroko finally open his eyes. He blink for several time to register his surrounding. 

'It's already late at night. My body still feel sore though.' Kuroko though as he slowly sit up. He look at his left, Kiyoshi is currently sleeping by landing his head on Kuroko's bed while for Kagami, he is sleeping at the couch near the wall. He can't help not to smile. He have a good friends. 

As he enjoying the scene, he feel a bile rush to his throat. Feeling panic, he get up from the bed and  run toward the bathroom, which also in that room. 

He kneel on the tiled floor and let his hand gripped on the toilet seat. The grip become tighter as he throwing up whatever substance from his stomach including the bile that he feel before. Struggling with his breath, another bile rush to his throat causing him to arch his body back to the toilet. 

All of a sudden, he feel someone rub a round circle softly at his back. He throwing up the last bile before he turn his head back toward the owner of the hand, only to be welcomed by Kagami's frown. 

"Hey, are you okay?" Kagami asked also panicking with Kuroko's sudden sickness. Kuroko nodded his head as he still trying to catch his breath. 

Then another person sit next to him, passing a towel. It was Kiyoshi. 

"Are you sure you're okay?" Kiyoshi asked with a worried look as he brushed away the hair that struck to Kuroko's face. His hair look damp because of the sweat pouring to his face and head while he throw up before.

Kuroko took the towel and wipe his mouth. "Yes, I am fine now." 

"Let's get you to bed now." Kiyoshi said, giving a sign to Kagami. Kagami nodded his head in understand. He pick up Kuroko bridal style and walk exiting the bathroom. 

"I can walk by my own, Kagami-kun" Kuroko stated with his emotionless face. 

"I know but I want to do it, so that you are not straining your body too much. The sickness must tiring you. Let me help you this time" Kagami said, not looking at Kuroko's face but looking straight instead.

Kiyoshi turned on the light while Kagami put Kuroko on his bed.He let the boy to sit up by moving the bluenette's body to the head of the bed. 

"Here, take some water." Kiyoshi offering a glass of water toward Kuroko. 

Kuroko accept it, "Thank you, Kiyoshi-senpai"

Kiyoshi just nodded his head. They look as Kuroko drink the water. After he finished, Kiyoshi take back the glass from Kuroko and put it at the table beside the bed.

"How are you feeling? have your stomach settle down?" Kagami asked. He sit beside the bed at the chair while Kiyoshi still standing, looking at Kuroko. 

"A bit sore, but my stomach already settle down" Kuroko answered as he let his right hand rub his stomach. Then he look at Kagami and Kiyoshi. 

"I am sorry because I have woke you up because of the sudden sickness." Kuroko apologies with a sad look. 

"No need to be sorry. You can't help with it right?" Kiyoshi said with a warm smile. 

"hmm" Kuroko hummed a yes. He replied back Kiyoshi's smile with his small smile. 

"Do you need us to call a doctor?"Kagami asked. 

"No, I am fine now." Kuroko convinced Kagami. 

"Alright then, but you need to eat. I will go to the store to buy you something" Kagami get up from the chair and heading toward the door before he felt someone pulling his sleeve.