Chapter 10 : Worn out

Disclaimer : I do not own KnB.

I am sorry if there mistakes including spelling, grammars and misused words.

Enjoy!

-----------------------------------

Today is when Kuroko's chemotherapy start. Everyone does gave him a visit before they are going to their team training. Well for Shutoku, they have a match against Kaijo today. Akashi and Murasakibara have already going back to their state. They only can visit Kuroko on the weekdays because of they need to attend school. The one who taking care of Kuroko today are Aomine and Momoi.

Aomine, Momoi and Kuroko were chatting with each other when a nurse come, asking for Kuroko to go to his treatment room. Kuroko nodded and follow the nurse.

"There nothing bad will going to happen. Remember that you will recover, Tetsu!" Aomine said loudly, giving some support to his former shadow.

"Tetsu-kun is strong. He will be alright. We will wait for you here." Momoi waved her hand toward Kuroko with a big smile.

"Okay. Thanks Aomine-kun, Momoi-san. I will be going now" Kuroko said as he gave them a small smile and walk out the room.

When he reached the treatment room, he has been lead toward a chair and being asked to sit there. He follows the instruction. A doctor came, connecting an IV on his hand which has the chemical of chemo substance in it. As the treatment goes on, he began to feel tired and sleepy until he fallen asleep there.

The next thing he knows is that the treatment already done. He being woke up by the same nurse who took him to the treatment room. He is slowly getting up from the chair, feeling a bit sore in his body. He said thanks to the nurse and the doctor. Then, he left the treatment room to his room.

Every step he took really takes his energy out and feels so long away to reach his room. He was so tired and his body feels so worn out, it just like he has been running for hundred kilometers away. The chemo substances are already making its way into his bloodstreams that cause him to feel like that.

When he reached in front of his room, he let out a big relieved sigh. He proceeds to open the door then enter the room.

Momoi turned as she heard the opening sound of the door. She is currently holding Kuroko's camrecorder, immediately run toward Kuroko, filming him. Aomine is standing at the side of Kuroko's bed with a big grin.

"Yo, Tetsu!" Aomine welcomed Kuroko.

"Here comes our Hero. So how is it going?" Momoi asked Kuroko, moved the camrecorder toward Kuroko's face so that she could filming Kuroko's face clearly but when she saw that Kuroko seem very tired, her face slightly change into a frown, Aomine too. Knowing that they need to give support by their emotion, they manage to change back their facial expression so that Kuroko didn't notice.

Yup, this time Kuroko didn't even notice their change of facial expression because he was too tired. He just wants to get some rest.

"I fine, Momoi-san just a bit tired." Kuroko smiled a bit but look more to forced one.

Momoi stunned.

"um.. Tetsu, why not you rest on your bed first? It must be so tired after intended a treatment." Aomine was also stunned just like Momoi but he managed to recover back and try to persuade Kuroko to rest.

"Okay" Kuroko answered silently before walking toward his bed. When he arrived at his bed, he sat down on the bed by supported by the head of the bed. He looked at Aomine and Momoi, this time he manage to see the change in their face that seems stunned and worried for some reason. 'Did I say something wrong?'Kuroko thought.