Chapter Twenty

I walked into my room and Av was sitting on my bed, crying. I sat next to her and rubbed her back.

"I wasn't expecting it, I really wasn't," she cried and I felt bad for her.

"How long were you two together?" I asked.

"Two years," she sobbed as she wiped her eyes, causing her already spread makeup to become worst.

"Well, forget him. Tomorrow, we'll have a girl's day," I declared and she smiled at me.

"But aren't you under house arrest?" she questioned and I rolled my eyes.

"With my wig and a bit of makeup, I should be fine," I argued and she smiled.

"Such a rebel," she joked and I smiled too. "Okay, let's a have a girl's day tomorrow. But what would we do?" she added.

"I got plenty of money while I was away," I stated, moving over to my bag and showing her the money. Her eyes went wide and she looked at me.

"How much do you have?" she whispered.

"$1200 or so," I shrugged and her eyes went wider.

"You're supposed to give the money you get to Rikard," she informed me.

"Well, this was my first time, so I didn't know," I told her, winking. She smiled again, letting me know we would keep this a secret. "And as for what we'll do, mani pedis, makeovers, massages and shopping?" I suggested and she nodded, clapping her hands in joy. Then her eyes moved to my furniture and paint.

"Wouldn't you want to paint and organize everything tomorrow?" she asked.

"That can be done another day," I assured her. She nodded, then jumped up and hugged me.

"You're the best Mal," she exclaimed and I smiled again.

"You're welcome Av," I replied. "Pietro doesn't know what he's losing," I added and she giggled.

"Oh I'm going to show him," she insisted, letting go.

"I'm going to change, so how about you go and clean up your face?" I said and she nodded, grabbing the stuff she needed before rushing out. I grabbed my PJ's and got changed, vowing to have a shower before we left tomorrow. I could use a massage and makeover, but the shopping was more for Av, seeing as I'd just bought my new wardrobe. I plugged my electronics in and climbed into the left side, leaving Av the right. She came back in, put her stuff away and got into the bed.

"Thanks again Mal," she repeated and I smiled, getting out of bed to turn the light off. Crawling back in, I made sure I was almost on the edge to give her room.
"Anytime," I replied and we fell silent.

I looked at my phone and saw it was one. Sighing I rolled out of bed and slowly walked out of the room, heading to the kitchen for a glass of water. I couldn't sleep, no matter how hard I tried. I walked into the kitchen and turned on the light, grabbing a glass and filling it from the tap. Once I'd finished, I washed and dried it and started for the stairs, but bumped into Oswell at the bottom of them.

"Hey," I greeted, smiling.

"Hi. Can't sleep?" he replied and I nodded.

"Yeah. You too?" I answered and he nodded as well.

"I think I know why though," he revealed and I gave him a questioning look. He took my hand and led me upstairs, to his room. Suddenly, I understood what he meant, making me smile more. We both crawled into bed and I pressed my back to his chest. I felt something touch my butt and I moved away, disgusted.