2 | p i r a t e s

Kid and Law are both enraged. They stand close together, battling on the long stretch of grass right behind the Main Castle. I don't know what either of them did to provoke the other. Perhaps they know each other and something happened which lead them to hate one another. I guess I won't ever know, Honestly, I really don't want to.

"Oi, (Y/N)!" Ussop says in a worried voice. "I think we should leave again."

I'm still furious after Sanji and Zoro's fight and the anger continues to build up more at the sight of Kid and Law fighting. Can anyone around here ever get peace? Being here for barely an hour has lead me to believe that it's impossible.

I stomp across the field, fury in my eyes. Ussop shouts at me to stop, but I don't listen. Normally, I'd find the sound of chaos to be amusing, but not today.

I have been forced to come here against my will for four years. It's preventing me from becoming a pirate and sailing off to sea with a loyal and trusting crew. I was forced to ride in a pink, feathery limo with two idiots who hate each other. Then, right after my arrival, a pair of idiot friends caused pandemonium. Now, I'm seeing the same two idiots from the ridiculous limo in a brawl, immediately after I ended the other. I am so not liking this place.

As I march across the grass, the two nincompoops don't notice me until I whack their heads painfully together. The both of them look up to glare at me.

"I'll kill you, (Y/N)!" Kid shouts.

"Oi, (Y/N)-ya," Law says, irritated. "What was that for?!"

"What was that for?!" I fume. "You two have just arrived here and are already trying to kill each other!"

"What do you expect?" Kid scowls. "Wait until our last year to rip each other's heads off? Hah, not a chance."

"I could do that right now." Law says, shooting daggers at Kid, lifting his tattooed hand.

"Shut up!" I scream at them.

"Stop yelling woman!" Kid shouts back.

"Well, then stop fighting!"

"We have stopped fighting!"

By now, both of us have tick marks and are glaring unforgivingly at one another. Finally, I pull back. "Don't make a ruckus when I'm around then," I huff.

"Why don't I just kill you now," Kid sneers.

"Just try," I retort.

"What's all this noise about?!" A voice shouts. We lift our heads and watch as an older man approaches us. He has a large sword on his back and piercing hawk eyes. I shudder under his sharp gaze.

"Who're you?" Kid spits out, annoyed.

"One of your teachers." The man shoots back.

Kid snorts. "Aren't you too old to be teaching?"

"I'm Dracule Mihawk. I teach swordplay around here." The man glares. "And the three of you will be issued detentions. We won't go easy on you just because you're new here."

"Why you—" Kid growls but is pulled back by Law.

"Not now, Eustass-ya." Law shakes his head disapprovingly.

"Let go of me." Kid demands, gruffly. Law doesn't listen but instead pushes him in the direction of one of the dorms. As my anger simmers down, it dawns on me that I don't have my papers. Confused, I start looking around, wondering where I placed themZ

"(Y/N)!" Ussop yells while running over to me. I squint and see that he's waving papers in his hands. "You forgot these!"

"Thanks, Ussop."