8 | s a v i o r

Luffy and I barge into the infirmary, out of breath. I look around the room, eyes wide in panic and see all the Strawhats and Law, who leans over two beds.

"What happened?" I immediately ask.

Nami sighs. "The same thing happened to both Ussop and Chopper."

"But Chopper was found unconscious in Castle E." Sanji adds, lighting up a cigarette.

Robin looks over at the two boys. "They'll die at this rate." She deadpans while the rest of us sweat drop at her bluntness.

I walk over to the two who are tucked into the infirmary beds, breathing ragged. But Ussop's breathing is slower than Chopper's, causing me to worry. I glance at Law. "Will you be able to save them?"

"I'll try." He says, gruffly.

"Traffy." Luffy says in a dark tone, his eyes hooded. "You have to."

Law sighs. "I'll do my best."

I look at the two dying boys once more and make up my mind. "Leave the room." I command in a monotonous voice.

"What?!" All of them exclaim.

"All of you, leave. Including you Law." I say firmly, my voice cold as ice.

"But-" He begins.

"Leave." I say more forcefully this time. They hesitate for a moment but obey. Law gives me a confused look on his way out and I sigh. "Don't worry." I tell him.

He nods and closes the door behind him. I sigh again, facing Ussop and Chopper once more.

Time to get to work.

~

I open the door less than five minutes later. Everyone looks at me surprised, and I smile brightly. "Come in!" I say, cheerfully.

All of them look at each other nervously but Luffy barges in, almost knocking me off my feet and they follow. But they stop in shock when they see the two boys who were dying not even a few minutes earlier, sitting up in bed and laughing.

"This is weird." Chopper remarks, moving his arms around.

"Yeah." Ussop agrees. "I can't feel any pain. It's like I wasn't even hurt at all."

Law comes up beside me as everyone fusses over the two. "How'd you do it?" He asks, genuinely puzzled.

I smile, turning around to leave. "There's a lot you don't know about me."

"Wait." He says, grasping my wrist.

I turn and raise an eyebrow. "Yes?"

His grey eyes look into mine. "Who exactly are you? You look familiar."

I smirk. "You'll have to find out." With that, I leave him there complete and utterly dumbstruck.

~

My door slams open. I open my eyes a bit tiredly, rolling in bed, my back facing the door. I start to drift off once more.

I dimly hear voices screaming and yelling until I feel weight on me. My eyes fly open and I look up to see a grinning Ussop by my bed with an ecstatic Chopper sitting on me.

"What the hell?!" I screech, overly cranky.

"Hi, (Y/N)!" Chopper says happily.

I sit up in bed, Chopper landing on my lap. I rub my eyes tiredly and look at the clock.

5:16 am.

My eyes look back at the two, furious. "Why did you wake me up at this hour?" I say in a calm voice, my face is anything but.