3 | f i g h t s

"You've got to be kidding me!" I whine, feeling immensely tired.

"I don't want this either!" He yells in frustration while glaring at me.

"I can't share this room with you!"

"It's not like I chose to!" He scowls.

I roll my eyes and huff out a breath of annoyance, plopping down on my bed. Kid stands with his arms crossed stubbornly. We both glare daggers at each other.

He frowns at me. "That's my bed."

"Nope."

"Yeah it is!" He says walking over angrily. "Get off!"

"I don't want the other bed!"

"Neither do I!"

"I don't want to sleep on a poop stain!" I exclaim in disgust.

"And you think I want to?" He questions.

"You're probably the one who made it."

"How could I have? I just got here!"

"You probably did it just now."

"That's gross!" He pushes me off the bed.

"I'm getting out of here soon anyway." I say grumpily.

"I'm going to destroy this place and kill you first though." He smirks.

"Good to know that we both plan on killing each other." I state nonchalantly.

"Like you'd be able to!" He snickers. "You're just a little girl."

"Little girl?" I fume, standing up in anger. "Let me show you who the little girl is!"

I launch myself at him, with a sudden burst of energy, screaming profanities. He falls to the ground as I tackle him, punching him in the jaw. "Get off me, you crazy woman!" He shrieks.

"You're the crazy one, Kiddie!"

"Kiddie? Kiddie?! Don't call me that!"

"I can call you what I want, Poop Stain boy!" I say, kicking him in the stomach.

"Oof!" He yelps, jumping back away from me. "You're psycho!"

"You're crazy!"

"You think I'm crazy?!" He says, eyes wide. "Have you not seen yourself, little girl?!"

"Of course I have." I say, crossing my arms. "I know for sure that I'm not some wild, tempered maniac!"

He lurches forward and punches me in the face. I growl and kick his leg. He hisses in pain and grabs fistful of my hair, yanking it. I grab his arm and twist it back painfully.

The door slams open. "What the hell is going on?!" A voice screams. Both of us don't bother looking up and continue beating each other up.

"Screw you!" I shout, slamming my elbow into his face.

He punches my shoulder with his free hand. "Go to hell!"

Abruptly, we're both yanked apart, forcefully. "Stop fighting you two!" The person says. We finally look up to see a glaring man with dark hair and freckles. He's shirtless. "I could hear you two yelling and fighting from across the building!"

"Shut up!" Kid and I say in unison and kick him, sending him flying out the the door, crashing into the wall and destroying it.

We both turn back to face each other. "One of us has to leave this room." I state.